:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Edfake

Mission sounds

And what sounds would you use? I mean there is no sentence fitting into the content of "The Ride" except for some small words or sentences there's nothing you could use.

no, ill cut bits out of the movies of doc/mary talking and time it with the text below the screen, so it sounds like they are talking. not the title!!

You're going to run into two problems. One: It's going to sound horrible. Between music abruptly cutting on and off, and jerky dialog. Two: Not every word can be found.

lol :lol: It'd probably be less effort to actually pay them to do the voiceovers :laughing2: But if you can do it, and do it well! I wanna see it, or hear it at least B)

Trust me, you really don't want to hear it. I had toyed with this idea, when the ride was first completed. It's like hearing Microsoft Sam speak. Doc speaking fast, would be the worst sounding part. But go right ahead, if you really want to slave at a PC for hours, to find the right lines.

Well for Christopher Lloyd don't forget to check out movies like Suburban Commando and The Dream Team.

For Michael J. Fox check the Stuart Little movies, Disney's Atlantis, Life With Mikey, Spin City (TV Show), Family Ties (TV Show) and Doc Hollywood.

Plus many others for both.