Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

CLEO mods

Yeah the save one doesn't work, It crashes when I load the save... so I may as well edit the scm, I just wanted to save myself the bother :P

Yeah the save one doesn't work, It crashes when I load the save... so I may as well edit the scm, I just wanted to save myself the bother :P

Works fine for me

well i can only think of one of those types of mods but it takes a while-Spaceenstines All-In-One-Mod which i dont wanna use cause i have the BTTF minimod

Edited by hscitpe

Does anyone know if there is a super punch cleo (one punch sends them flying backwards) to go with my GS model etc

Theres a cheat for that anyway, isn't there?

Can you suggest any good CLEO mod?

I currently have the following:

- Back to the Future Mini-Mod 0.1.1

- Ghost Rider

- Portal

- Gravity Gun

- Laevateinn (the flaming sword mod)

- Nuclear Bomb

where do you get these mods from

Ghost Rider

- Portal

- Gravity Gun

- Laevateinn (the flaming sword mod)

- Nuclear Bomb

Time stopper, seriously its SO fun, especially when your on a SA story mission

where do you get time stopper from?

Pure Energy CLEO mod

where do you get this from?

Does any of you know any SA mod of the like, where CJ can run as fast as Sonic in the vid above?

You could get the superman cleo and open it in sanny builder and increase the max speed.

EDIT: I just tried and it didn't work, you'll have to Google or get someone to make you one for that speed.

I liked that vid, now if only they'd make a mod with Tails, with the spinning tail and everything. :D

You could get the superman cleo and open it in sanny builder and increase the max speed.

Hey GS, can you give me the link the superman CLEO mod?

It is in there, turn up the 'Power' to max and walk (don't hold down the button to run) You also may have to press the 'Fire' button for it to work.

Actually,that mod is some kind of Sonic The Hedgehog bike vehicale thing.

Yes, it is. I have it. But I don't know how the dude was able to have it so that Sonic won't tilt while turning and the turns themselves are completely controllable via mouse -- turns are much easier and faster to do this way.

Sonic looks retarded (or is retarded) with those retarded legs, but what I like about it is the speed. I just wish there was really a faster, cooler and non-vehicle-based version of this. Tried searching for a Flash mod for SA too (the Marvel counterpart of Sonic) but no luck. Just this Superman mod.

It is in there, turn up the 'Power' to max and walk (don't hold down the button to run) You also may have to press the 'Fire' button for it to work.

I still don't get how the run fast in this mod.

Sign in to follow this