:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Edfake

DK's new project??

LOL

Delivery at its best. :D:lol:

Please do this vehicle. If possible, have it appear in a non-canonical optional mission in the mod where you're sent by the DHL Express company, now bought by the Institute of Future Technology in the future, to deliver as many packages as possible in different time periods and locations within 3 minutes (set by a digital clock inside the time vehicle) where more 50 seconds and challenge is added for every successful delivery. This mission will totally pwn. :lol:

(@edfake: If DK did make the vehicle, consider this as my mission suggestion for your eds edits)

Hmm i can ask dotman for his DELKITT Code so u can win in Notime :P

Edited by 88 miles per hour

WOOT, great ideas guys,

i belive the mission will be called: 'DHL express'

go in pink marker, fades out with the name of mission, fades in looking at the road, 3 sonic booms,

dhl delorean appears, actor gets out, tells you what you have to do, and you can move when you spawn in car. time circuts preset, clock ticking. LETS GO 3,2,1 begin mission!!!!

My wolverine DeLorean is already yellow. I could just add the logo to it.

Please do. :)

@edfake: Just have it this way --

Players goes to marker
  1. Screen fades out with "DHL Express" displayed on bottom right
  2. Fades back in, looking at the road, in a random time period
  3. 3 sonic booms: the DHL Express DeLorean appears with Marty/Tommy driving it
  4. Camera goes to the car and mission starts with a ticking time on the right side of the screen that starts from 3:00, and the message "Deliver as many packages as possible within 3 minutes. Go to the markers on the radar on foot to have the package delivered. Don't die or lose the DeLorean" on the bottom of the screen which lasted for 2-3 minutes before disappearing
  5. Player goes towards the first marker where the first package should be left
  6. Player leaves DeLorean and goes to the marker, leaving the package behind
  7. After the successful delivery, the ticking time on the right side of the screen is added by 30 seconds or so
  8. Upon returning to the DeLorean, the message "Time Circuits activated and set. Time travel to proceed with the next delivery" appears at the bottom of the screen indicating the time circuits has been activated and set
  9. Player time travels with the message "Time circuits deactivated" appearing on the bottom part of the screen and proceeds with the other deliveries as fast as he can; the more time he spent on the mission, the harder it gets -- more packages are needed to be delivered on one time period, and obstacles are added from being chased by police of different time periods to being shot down by Libyan terrorists, and from being rammed around by a high-tech vehicle with an unbreakable armor from the future to becoming prey to some witch-hunting cowboys on horseback.

There's no need for the introduction of the mission by the driver himself, nor the time circuits to appear in the right corner of the screen. We just need those bottom-screen messages I've mentioned above. Also, the message on #7 is reduced to "Time circuits activated and set" after the second successful delivery since it would be obvious that the player would have known by now that he/she needs to time travel to proceed with the next delivery.

I'd like having this recolor, too

There's no need for [...] the time circuits to appear in the right corner of the screen.

Why not? It could be like it is in Back To The Future: The Ride, they are blocked and automatically get set and turned on/off. Additionally it would be all in all better (through the lens of a coder, i think you don't want me to explain).

That sounds like it would be fun. I'm looking forward to the DHL DeLorean :D

Why not? It could be like it is in Back To The Future: The Ride, they are blocked and automatically get set and turned on/off. Additionally it would be all in all better (through the lens of a coder, i think you don't want me to explain).

I was thinking of having the player clueless on where he/she'll go next after a successful delivery is made. This way, the mission will be much harder, while still having fun at it.

My idea for the DHL DeLorean is for it to be a bit different from the original DeLorean time machine. It will be the almost-perfect delivery machine -- it has its own anti-paradox mechanism to get rid of "marks" left in a certain time period to prevent any potential paradox, and an automatic time circuitry where the DHL DeLorean automatically sets itself to the next destination time after a successful delivery is made. The DHL DeLorean will be under control of the IFT and DHL Express (which is now bought by the IFT for their "timely" deliveries lol) wherever and whenever you are, so in short you're just the delivery boy sent for one task: deliver the packages.

And you're not the only one who speak machine here. :P I read, study and create source codes for a living, so I won't mind, but I think only a few of us here would understand.

I think we can go ahead and close this now since we won't be adding any further DeLorean time machines to the mod, and I very much doubt that Carlos would give permission for this.