Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

An Old Friend

Have you ever experienced or are you experiencing a friend still p***ing you off for something stupid or dumb you did before against him?

He just did something that screwed me up just minutes earlier.

Before I got home, I bumped with an old friend and we had a little conversation. He was really expecting me to be there (near the hospital; my house is near there), and the conversation never ended well.

Some minutes later my mom found some drugs on my bag, and a tag price or whatever it is called with my own name on it. The drugs (Ventar, some anti-asthmatic drugs) are related to an incident that happened to me 2 years ago, and my mom is now blaming me for the recently-bought drugs. I tried telling her the truth that I never bought it. No luck. I tried telling her I bought it 2 years ago, no luck either since the paper says "01/18/2009".

I just did something to his computer that will surely screw him up. I know I shouldn't have done it, since he'll try screwing me up again, but he deserved it anyway.

If you have a similar experience or experiences, you can share it/them here.

I just did something to his computer that will surely screw him up. I know I shouldn't have done it, since he'll try screwing me up again, but he deserved it anyway..

Which was...?

Which was...?

I sent the same multi-OS compatible testing virus I talked about much earlier that rendered 35+ programs useless and sabotaged the entire system minutes after it's installed. ;)

I sent the same multi-OS compatible testing virus I talked about much earlier that rendered 35+ programs useless and sabotaged the entire system minutes after it's installed. ;)

cool...?

I called it "multi-OS compatible" because I just found out that the same virus sabotaged both his Mac and his PC with Windows 7 Beta installed on it. The virus worked slower in Windows 7, but it was indeed sabotaged.

so wait what did he do?

plant asthma medicine in your bag? whats wrong with having asthma medicine?

so wait what did he do?

plant asthma medicine in your bag? whats wrong with having asthma medicine?

Like I said earlier, the asthma meds are related to an incident that occurred to me 2 years ago. A lot of s*** happened after that, up until now, especially the stupid story I made up to cover up the incident. I don't really want to talk about it.

1. what did he do wrong?

2. why would your mum get wee weeed off at asthma medicine, its not like you were getting high off it, all it CAN do besides curing asthma is make you dizzy... might as well spin around for 5 minutes.

1. what did he do wrong?

2. why would your mum get wee weeed off at asthma medicine, its not like you were getting high off it, all it CAN do besides curing asthma is make you dizzy... might as well spin around for 5 minutes.

i agree, whats the big deal??

Yes. She got wee weeed off by the 15 anti-asthma pills my old friend bought when he was impersonating me. To her, aside from the incident, it also meant I was "prescribing myself" with drugs I don't need. She doesn't like us spending too much money on unneeded drugs.

I can't really tell you exactly what happened 2 years ago. All I can tell is that it's like you've murdered someone with a colt, and 2 years later, after trying to have others forgive you and forgive yourself for what you did, an old friend who is angry at you for a bad thing you did to him sneaks in the same colt on your bag, giving you a message that you weren't forgiven for what you did and you'll remain the same bad person as you were 2 years ago.

If you have a similar experience, I don't mind you sharing it here. :)

(If you really want to know about the incident, try analyzing the paragraphs above, and you might guess it)

<_< Must've been tired or just too p***ed off when I made these replies (and the topic). If I wasn't, I shouldn't have posted this topic / these replies.

My "friend" is still p***ing me around 'till now, just because of a stupid incident where he blamed me for such thing. He once hacked my online accounts in sites like Friendster, Yahoo, MSN, MySpace (already deleted), Gmail, Photobucket, MediaFire and this forum site (no he's not my hacker cousin, who happens to have been taught by my "friend"), and ruined most of them like turning them to emo accounts. And know these drugs. It's probably just one of his jokes that p*** off people. Also the drugs aren't just for "curing asthma" -- like I said, they're related to a very stupid incident that occurred to me before.

I haven't told my mom about the truth that my "friend" bought them in the first place, because she hasn't met or knew that person in the first place, my "friend" is my lookalike (in fact we look like identical twins -- I was mistaken as him, and he was mistaken as me numerous times already; if I were to convince my mom to ask the cashier or whoever else he met in the pharmacy to know who bought them, they'll all be pointing at me, that's for sure), and/or she's too p***ed off to know anything about the drugs at the moment.

it all sounds VERY convenient for your "friend"

stop calling them drugs, are they illegal or close to it? do they get you wasted?

if they dont meet the above criteria PLEASE call them medicine

Why did you even bother opening this box? It just causes more questions.

To be honest, there's another reason for this topic. I sorta used this topic (or this webpage) to help send the virus to my friend's computer. Can't tell you exactly what I've done, but it ain't a real HTTP hack so no real harm done on this site, and thanks to this technique he can't harm my computer, nor my accounts nor any of the websites he tried hacking to before (for now).

Anyway, since it's all over, and not any of you never get the idea what's this topic really for for you guys, gotta close it.