:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

A Human Garfield?

I (sorta) have a game for you guys:

Think of any main character or set of main characters that are anthropomorphic animals (animals with human characteristics) then think that they're real humans. What do you think would they look like? How would they act or behave? How would the TV show or comic or game series they're involved in be good or better if they are humans? And would they be better than their original animal counterparts?

I sorta need this for a certain something where I and some others are asked to choose any anthropomorphic animal character to turn to a real human character. I need some help coming up of good ideas.

e.g. A Human Donald Duck: All I can think of is a hotheaded short-tempered impatient b****rd in sailor uniform with a s*** voice. He'll be a good character though for some TV shows other than a Mickey Mouse-like show. He can be the type of character who can be involved in any fight, or start fights himself.

lol another attempt to create a topic while sleepwalking. :lol:

I really need this for the junior critic club I've joined in. I and the rest were asked by the real critics to come up with ideas about turning animal characters in video games, TV series or comic books to real human characters. I still don't know which would be a good character, though, because after choosing one character we'll be asked to review and/or criticize each others' ideas.

a human bugs bunny(the old nerdman/ronnyboy/protonkid[as in what they used to be like before they reformed])

A human Bugs Bunny, from what I can tell, doesn't need to be exactly like Bugs Bunny. He should be a sort of a comedian-portrayed character who pops-in in certain situations in the most unlikeliest of times, where he would likely to screw up or mess up everything.

a human bugs bunny would be NOTHING like nerdman or ronnyboy. though ronnyboy isnt that bad anymore

he for one thing would actually be funny AND hed be somone you could actually stand being around. the only people he'd wee wee off would be those who are a threat to his safety or dignity. whom he would humiliate and injure in a serves you right LOLOLOL kind of manner.

hed be a cool guy not some annoying douchebag from the internet

a human bugs bunny would be NOTHING like nerdman or ronnyboy. though ronnyboy isnt that bad anymore

he for one thing would actually be funny AND hed be somone you could actually stand being around. the only people he'd wee wee off would be those who are a threat to his safety or dignity. whom he would humiliate and injure in a serves you right LOLOLOL kind of manner.

hed be a cool guy not some annoying douchebag from the internet

I actually would be that way. I am a cool guy once you get around to knowing me (atleast that is what my friends say). But hey, I think i am nerdy, ugly, depressed, and idiot type person who everyone pretends to like for my little optimistic boosts which keep me going until I come home and wallow in self pity. :)

Any who, I would love to see Goofy. A tall, klutzy moron who has an annoying laugh and is partial stupid.

okay thats goofy, no doubt.

and ronny, your still not bugs bunny. btw

NEVER seek sympathy from the internet, especially if you seek it somwhere where im able to add my two cents

Well anyway I've already chosen an animal character to begin with for my entry in the project/contest/homework/whatever it is. eduardjohnson19 from another forum just gave me a good idea to what character I should choose, a character I'm very familiar with since I made my series review on his games and never thought of before.

Look at your sig :P

I'll be putting my ideas or the entry itself in my team's (currently inactive) website. I'll still need you guys to comment and/or criticize about my entry. My entry is going to be the TV series-type.

And, this time, I hope I won't encounter any of the same trouble involving the character in my sig as before. This is club stuff, also we're expecting to review and criticize each others' entries after the deadline, so if I want to maintain my position in the club I need to be a bit more serious on this. <_<

Any who, I would love to see Goofy. A tall, klutzy moron who has an annoying laugh and is partial stupid.

A human Goofy is easy to think of, if you're good at comedy and the like. By telling how many members in our club who are good at this stuff I think someone has already chosen this character. Same goes to the other characters we've mentioned above.

okay thats goofy, no doubt.

and ronny, your still not bugs bunny. btw

NEVER seek sympathy from the internet, especially if you seek it somwhere where im able to add my two cents

Heh, Im not going for sympathy, just saying how I couldn't be.

Sign in to follow this