:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

who thinks this is a good graphics card?

um, not really. i wouldnt recommend anything under a 9600GT. i mean it could be ok, but for gaming it wouldnt keep up to well. depends what you need it for i guess

Dude I'm sure you could stretch your budget to at least £100 if not £150 and get a card ten times better than that ;)

If its for VC, its fine.

If its for SA, you can do better.

But if its for GTA 4 'Get outta kid, you've got no future!'

Edited by Orgcon

a 9800GT or 9800GTX should do the trick

How about an ATI Radeon HD 3650 256MB supporting HDMI, 'cause that's what I might be getting soon, coming with the Dell Computer I may get with 8GB of RAM and a Quad Core Processor.

nope. should have at least 512mb

my current card has 512mb of ram but the core clock is 450mhz and memory clock is 800mhz its a 8400gs btw.

i wonder if i could get it cheaper by getting it from a foreign country(order online)

Edited by Grim Reaper

How about an ATI Radeon HD 3650 256MB supporting HDMI, 'cause that's what I might be getting soon, coming with the Dell Computer I may get with 8GB of RAM and a Quad Core Processor.

Actually, I've changed my build to an NVidia GeFore 9800GT 512MB, would that be good for GTAIV, video encoding, etc.?

Actually, I've changed my build to an NVidia GeFore 9800GT 512MB, would that be good for GTAIV, video encoding, etc.?

I have a 512MB 9600GT and I think its good for IV if you have dual core 2.5ghz+ (so a 9800GT will be fine)

I have a 512MB 9600GT and I think its good for IV if you have dual core 2.5ghz+

Im gonna have a 512MB 9800GT and a quad core 2.8 GHz with 12MB Cache and 1333 FSB, so Ill definetly be good.... thx

definitely 9800. no contest

definitely 9800. no contest

It might be a legible debate if he's worried about price....

i am i would have thought that the gpu clock of the 9600 would be better than that of the 9800

The 9800 has a better core. No competiton. I have an ati radeon hd 3850 512mb (Oced B) ) Never played IV on it but it can run crysis on high at 20 fps.

the 9600 has a slightly higher core clock, but the 9800 has twice as many stream processors.

Sign in to follow this