Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyaman

IV Screens

That's why my 965 is slower than my 64 meg Intel card on my desktop.

I installed the latest update now what is the benefits?

That's just the latest update on the graphics chipset. You'll also need the Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (the INF software).

If you want to fix everything, you have to delete the driver software of both the display/video adapter (Intel 965 Chipset Family) and the I/O controller with the latest driver software of both already downloaded and prepared, restart the computer, and install the driver software of I/O controller, restart, wait for the driver software of the I/O controller to take effect (otherwise restart again), install the driver software of the video adapter, restart, then finally wait for the driver software of the adapter to take effect.

I learned how to fix this problem when I used the Intel Chipset Identification Utility and looked carefully at how the pre-installed driver software worked during game runs and during ordinary on-desktop work.

The ENB series work now I have .75a and I get about 3 FPS if I don't modify the configuration setting and I get about 8 FPS if I configure it. This is the Stock SA and it is not playable with The ENB series.

EDIT: It seems DELB was correct when I read his post on GTAForums

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=367770

Now can you help me get The Dex'x GFX mod to work the game crashes at the Pictures of the players screen before the start game screen.

EDIT: I used .74 now supporting DirectX 8.0 and now there is playable FPS although it's too bright and it's pretty hard to configure it.

Edited by +Mr.Bean

You saw that, and I'm not banned on GTAF, I just switched accounts. ENb Series is programmed very poorly, even I get bad FPS with the 8800GT

I have a 965 ChipSet Family and ENB series work after I updated the drivers, I have to use .74a For DirectX 8.0 less lag but the reflections are crappy. Why didn't you get a name change?

I have a 965 ChipSet Family and ENB series work after I updated the drivers, I have to use .74a For DirectX 8.0 less lag but the reflections are crappy. Why didn't you get a name change?

GTAF doesn't offer name changes, as the community is to big and it would be unfair to people. You need a new config, you should stop by the forums to get people' configs

ENBseries needs about 512MB-1G RAM on GPU

I have 8800GTS 512MB and no lag

Edited by Nokiaman

I have a nice GTAIV style ENB series config setup for SA if anyone is interested :D I get 10 FPS on a nvidia 7300GS 512mb card, 10 fps isnt that bad its playable :lol:

Before;

GTA_SA2009-01-0217-03-46-75.jpg

After;

GTA_SA2009-01-0217-03-53-61.jpg

Just PM me and I'll send you the Config :P

Edited by Orgcon

Guest Gameznerd

You need a account for that <_<

And: Looks nice Orgcon, I wish I had a better pc :(

Edited by Gameznerd

ENb Series is programmed very poorly, even I get bad FPS with the 8800GT

Same here. My PC modifications worked perfectly on all games, except for the ENB series as well as the RenderWare GTA games. Whenever I want to use the ENB, I always set the settings from a 8800 GTX 512MB-equivalent to a 7600-GS equivalent. <_<

Just PM me and I'll send you the Config

Send me the configs, too. :D

I've play and beaten games with 6 FPS, lol.

I've been playing and beating games with lower FPS since I was a kid lol, so low FPS doesn't really bug me. :P

@GS: The fire effects looks nice, though. I hope Blue finds a way to use those flames for the fire trails on her mini-mod. Also, they also look decent enough for a Ghost Rider mod. :lol:

I think the fire looks like a cross between SA fire and VC fire, Maybe thats what they did, they just melded the 2 games together to create one super game :lol: Probably why ppl get so many crashes :lol:

Some person on MP said he already spent $750 to play GTA IV with no lags and the high settings still lag and he got some Radeon card. Too bad the game won't run on any of my PC's.

Sign in to follow this