:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Anyone ever tried adding in the deleted scenes to BTTF Part II?

This would be pretty cool. Editing in the deleted scenes to where you think they belong and adding them in to the actual movie?

What's the use of that ? The only nice deleted scene was the scene that old Biff fainted from the future...that's maybe a nice one when he steals the Delorean (to 1955) and then brought it back to 2015 perhaps in a newer version of the film. I doubt that other deleted scenes are of any use, If they didn't make it to the movie. It's nice to see them on the dvd version no doubt...but put them in the movie would only slow things down...

But that is only my opinion... :D

Edited by Darth Sidious

Yea but there will be inconsistencies in picture quality. Since the deleted scenes are of a much lower quality than the actual movie.

its not impossible? just use windows movie maker.

Thats easy, but doing it with the ACTUAL DVD, thats impossible, until you wait till about 2015 ;)

Well you can always edit it and then replace the original movie that's on the dvd with the edited one. You'd have to use a DVD decrypter and a good DVD menu program, I like Final Cut Pro's the best but Adobe Premiere is a close second. But I think DVD shrink might also be able to do it too, I'd have to check.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

yeah, its a simple matter of editing and overwriting it, what makes you think its impossible?

@archer, what did you use to transfer the menu into iPod? or are you talking about something else?

I tried that before, with ALL of the deleted scenes. Everything worked great. I did more than just Windows Movie Maker so the quality won't be a problem.

Sign in to follow this