Year: 2008

Make: Ford

Model: Falcon G6E Turbo

Engine: 4.0L DOHC DI-VCT L6 Turbo

Power: 270kW (360HP)

Torque: 533Nm (393lb·ft)

0-100km/h (0-62MPH): 5.1 seconds

Top Speed: Unknown

1/4 Mile: 13.4 seconds @ 177km/h (110MPH)

PC090058.jpg

PC090060.jpg

I thought there weren't many American car dealerships in Australia.

I still like the cobra better:

Ford_Falcon_Cobra.jpg

rt.i.fpv.BFII.cobra.fr.640.480.08apr.JPG

I thought there weren't many American car dealerships in Australia.

there are more these days. dodge and chrysler have started selling here. maybe chevrolet soon too, and cadillac. besides, Ford Australia has been around since 1925, and has been designing and building their own cars since the 70s, its an Australian car company, so i dont quite know what you mean by that comment.

you're picture is too big when it loads........and nice car....... :lol:

there are more these days. dodge and chrysler have started selling here. maybe chevrolet soon too, and cadillac. besides, Ford Australia has been around since 1925, and has been designing and building their own cars since the 70s, its an Australian car company, so i dont quite know what you mean by that comment.

I just thought that australia was more like europe that's all.

Ford has subsidiaries in Europe too. the Focus and Mondeo are European cars. along with man others. Ford isnt just an amercian company it has subsidiaries all over the world designing and building their own cars. and they dont even sell the Falcon in the US, or anywhere else for that matter except some asian countries, so your statement makes even less sense lol

what the... how did this topic get locked?

it seemed it locked itself several times, from my account..... really not sure how the hell that happened

I thought you got a Ford Falcon XR8, or I thought the G6E Turbo was the XR8, Anyways it's still a nice car. I was wondering why that car didn't look how I pictured.

no the G6E is the new Fairmont Ghia. the XR8 is still in production. thats the G6E but we got it with the XR8 wheels. its the only known G6E Turbo in Australia that has those wheels

because theyre not meant to do that. they arent a factory option. dad had to really talk them into it, and pay an extra $2000. they had to order in 4 spare XR8 wheels and swap them over at the dealership

Why did your dad really want those rims instead of getting the Factory rims and buying new Chrome Rims at a Car tune shop? Is that why you had to wait a while to pick your mom's car up? And how did you get your Plates so fast?

Edited by The Doc

cause hes not a drug dealer (the only people stupid enough to put chrome wheels on everything) and chrome wheels look crap

he likes the look of the XR8 wheels

yep. although that mercedes one is actually an interesting concept. is that plexiglass or something?

Come to think of it, Chrome rims on KITT's Ford would look crap in some way, but it would look cool in some way, but 40 inch rims or any of those rims in those pictures would be ridiculous!

dodge owns chrysler (both the same company for any tards out there)

Sign in to follow this