:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
crazyjointje

What's the most random thing you've done?

am i seriously the only one here who goes to parties and has 2 am drunken misadventures with a large group of like minded miscreants

I use to, until all my friends either moved or disappeared. One weird thing I've done drunk with friends was building a sandcastle on a beach at 3am. It was pitch black and we were wasted, when we got up in the morning the sandcastle looked like a huge lump of sand, which strangely smelled like urine.

am i seriously the only one here who goes to parties and has 2 am drunken misadventures with a large group of like minded miscreants

Dude, i'm 15 years old. And next year when i'm legally old enough to drink (i don't say i haven't tried it, I have tried some glasses of the thoughest drinks here and nothing happend) I will sertently drink a few but i won't get wasted every day unlike you guys. ( I say ''but i won't get wasted every day unlike you guys'' because that's how i picture you guys because of your story's.)

dude... i dont get wasted every day. i dont just go meet up with one or two friends and get off my face just to feel wasted, i go to parties and get drunk progressively over a couple hours while talking and dancing with people (and a few other miscellaneous "activities")

doing drugs and getting drunk is NOTHING like what they tell you in school. in school the impression they give you is that gettin drunk is wrong and as soon as you get drunk once then youll be an alchoholic for the rest of your life. this is a HUGE lie. the same with drugs, it isnt like you gave a few tokes of a joint and then get hooked for life, this is all just piles of crap teachers are paid to tell their students, and paranoid parents like to enforece.

these people need to learn that honesty is the best policy, tell kids the truth and let them make their own decisions.

so anyway if at some stage in the not too distant future your friends get together to go to a party and get drunk then join them, its alot more fun then being that sober guy who pretends to get drunk and ends up looking after all the real drunk people and having a really bad night. contrary to popular beleif, watching drunk people when your sober isnt actually fun

and on the whole not legally old enough thing, that shouldnt be a prolem for you, i was 14 when i first got drunk with friends and im now 17, the legal drinking age over here is 18

But keep in mind that moderation is the best thing. I myself only drink twice a week. Tuesday's my buzzed day and Friday is my drunk day. Also they say that marijuana is a gateway drug, but that's only because of the lack of will power in a lot of people. I smoke and do shrooms, which will never cause an OD (unless they were dipped in something, hence the reason why I grow my own). I'm not able to take certain narcotics anyways since I'm deathly allergic (especially those created from the opium plant), so that takes cocaine, Heroin, Morphine, Demerol, and others out of the picture. Man I can't even take Codein (which is found in most prescribed cough medicines) because of the risk of having an adverse reaction.

I'm not much of a clubber anyways, and I don't think I'm willing to spend the money on it when I could be saving up for more growing lamps, or a Hydroponic System.

barricading a roomate in his room by stacking furniture in front of his door,

Sign in to follow this