:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ELBdelorean

Convincing my mom...

It's real simple, don't play the game now, but when you turn 18 dis-own her and become a burnout. Then push drugs and become a drug lord. When you turn 27, do a robbery and some GTA's. Then when you are caught, commit suicide in front of the TV camera's. This will make her regret ever doing this to you.

Of course that is the long term solution...

god im glad i dont live in america, everyones so uptight about this stuff. i bet when your 16 and start going out drinking with your friends shes going to throw a psycho at you again. its perfectly normal, people in france can drink at 16.

my parents dont care what sort of games i play or movies i watch. well.. my dad doesnt like it when i play postal 2, but thats just because he doesnt like hearing peoples heads explode every 2 seconds, he doesnt care about what influence it has over me, or for that matter he doesnt think it WILL have one.

tell your mum that the times people have gone on a rampage where they shoot heaps of people and blame it on video games they were lying. they only blamed it on video games so they could get off with an insanity penalty (which is a much easier sentence to serve when compared to life in prison or excecution.

im 17 now, and iv been playing violent video games since i was about 9

Kill your mom. :lol:

I remember when I had to convince my mom to get me GTA Vice City. I just told her not only what it was just a game, but it was also an anger outlet, keeping kids from most likley NOT doing most of the things in the game. When you get Busted and Wasted enough on GTA the things aren't as cool as they seem. Besides killing people and steeling cars is only fun when it's in a video game.

Well eventually she still said no and I got my dad to buy it for me.

im 17 now, and iv been playing violent video games since i was about 9

Same here. But I started playing violent video games since I was 6. The violent games I played that time included Xargon, Doom, Tomb Raider and Red Alert, and I was good at playing all of them. :P

off topic but on the subject of acer. i have an old acer laptop. with the mouse being a swivi

llball

off topic but on the subject of acer. i have an old acer laptop. with the mouse being a swivi

llball

I think he meant that one.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler