Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Saiyaman

DELB

That's a genius move, how exactly is he planning on offering support etc for the MP mod when he's not here?

That's a genius move, how exactly is he planning on offering support etc for the MP mod when he's not here?

Lolz, no idea, he said Orgcon will be taking over the forum part.

lol :lol: News to me! And when was he gonna tell me this? I don't know the first thing about troubleshooting or support for SA:MP, It took me god knows how long to get 0.2x to bloody work, and then I only fluked it!

lol :lol: News to me! And when was he gonna tell me this? I don't know the first thing about troubleshooting or support for SA:MP, It took me god knows how long to get 0.2x to bloody work, and then I only fluked it!

No idea when he was gonna tell you, he said you're taking over the forum part because you're on the server the most... Bad move IMO.

I would be the best choice, since I'm a LVL4 Admin on the server & I know more, but he made you the forum SA-MP guy.

I think I will move the announcement about he got me to make about MP until you guys have your support paths in place.

Its probably best GS if you take lead, considering I have no power on the forums until I can afford to get a subscription ( :cry2: I have only enough moneys to get me through the winter) added to the fact that you ALWAYS reply to posts first (its like you some sort of telekenetic power <_< )

Edited by Orgcon

Its probably best GS if you take lead, considering I have no power on the forums until I can afford to get a subscription ( :cry2: I have only enough moneys to get me through the winter) added to the fact that you ALWAYS reply to posts first (its like you some sort of telekenetic power <_< )

Considering you're a LVL3 admin on the server you should be in the MP Team group.

LOL, Why the hell did he decide to leave? too busy? couldn't handle the BS on the forum?

couldn't handle the BS on the forum?

Because of all the well, what did you expect from an inverse square law?ers.

Dude are you drunk? The sentence was Well, what did you expect from a inverse square law? That covers up that bread you stick in that machine.

Alright, I'm gone, f****ck up, no questions asked, k? I went because of my own issues with my family, and as Joe said "Couldn't handle the BS on the forum" I got my own problems... bye Oh and too many idiots ;)

Edited by Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Sign in to follow this