:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

change youtube comment system back

AHRRRG!

It's so annoying.. It's so damn annoying! Iconnected to Google+ ):

I sent them bad feedbak right away (feedbak button) after I tryed to fiddle around with G+.

I was searching for my saved messages/PM feature, which is the reason I supposedly had to create a G+ account in the first place because I wouldn't get notifications about new comments of my YT videos (according to a warning-banner in my YT inbox page that appeared before I connected my YT acc to G+), but gues what - there is nothing.. no link to my inbox/messenger! Neither in YT nor in G+

What the f***ing s**t f**k are those idiotic morons thinking (if at all) !?

Oh sorry, did I say that?

I don't have any use for all that social stuff, and what it actually should do is either deeply buried and I just havn't found it yet or it is misleadingly named after some cool socioal network term which doesn't tell me anything because I just want to access my freaking 'messages'.

I can however access my inbox via the bookmark that is saved in my browser but I guess that doesn't make much sense at the moment.

Oh, one more thing. I don't know if its a bug or a feature but currently I cannot see any comments at all on any video on YT.

That just doesn't make any sense!

[ wait a minute... puking ... OK, done ... Now let me quickly DISCONNECT that stupid Google+ account ... Done ]

Interestin... still no comments below vids.

I must eat to continue or I might hurt myself.

• Like 2

Already signed however I don't know if it's true or not but I heard

Google are suspending youtube accounts of people that sign the petition

I to hate google+ which I always called it Google - anyways I honestly think google will cheat on this poll like they did with the channel layout poll. the youtube channel poll only needed 100 something more people to sign or so and then google set it back to around 30,000 or something it's been a while. but some how google cheated and deleted or something that many signs just so Google would win. and I think the same thing will happen in this case to, Stupid fools that work at google now in days. :mf_argue::chair::ranting2:

Ps.For the time being I join Google+ to leave a comment on a video that I want to comment on or whatever then I go to youtube settings then click disconnect google+ then delete my google+ profile however it is annoying to keep doing that. :uhuh:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-
  • Like 1

I remember the good ol' days when Youtube was privately owned.

It was so much better then. :cry:

• Like 3

Even though I get nearly no new messages lateley on youtube (before the Google- thing; ), I logged in regulary (often daily) to check my inbox.

Now I keep this habit to send a daily feedback message to youtube about missing/broken comments system.

:P

• Like 1

I sent them bad feedbak right away (feedbak button) after I tryed to fiddle around with G+.

I was searching for my saved messages/PM feature, which is the reason I supposedly had to create a G+ account in the first place because I wouldn't get notifications about new comments of my YT videos (according to a warning-banner in my YT inbox page that appeared before I connected my YT acc to G+), but gues what - there is nothing.. no link to my inbox/messenger! Neither in YT nor in G+

There is away to get to Inbox connected with Google+ I did some "tests if you would like to call it that lol" anyways if you are connected to Google+ Go to video manager and you will see Inbox on the left side click it and there you go.

I logged in regulary (often daily) to check my inbox.

You got a message! :shifty:

Edit:It seems the Gremlins that work at Google have made some tweaks since my last post on this

Ps.For the time being I join Google+ to leave a comment on a video that I want to comment on or whatever then I go to youtube settings then click disconnect google+ then delete my google+ profile however it is annoying to keep doing that. :uhuh:

They made it where after you comment and disconnect Google+ and delete your Google+ profile Your post also gets deleted. So I guess I wont be commenting on anyone's videos sadly but I refuse to give in. :zipped:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

even though i'd like to see youtube how it was in 2005 that will never happen, also the comment system is most likely here to stay, every time google changes something 1 billion petitions come online asking to change it back, the thing is no matter how many signatures you get it doesnt mean they are legally bound to complete you're request.

Peons to Master: Thats not fair! ):

Master to Peons: True, true... (;

It's a repetitive vicious circle: something changes, anger everywhere and then everybody gets accustomed. Something changes again, anger everywhere, etc, etc, etc, for ever and ever.

(Hello again btw)

• Like 1

(Hello again btw)

Welcome back!

It has been a long time. :P

• Like 1

anger everywhere and then everybody gets accustomed

Im not accustomed I still hate the new youtube layout and this comment Bs. the cycle don't revolve around me nor will it ever I promise you that. & Welcome back.

petition as of Nov, 19 2013

youtubepoll_zpsbbab3d0c.png

petition as of Nov, 20 2013

googlestaffdoingitagain_zpsf2a595cf.pngGoogle staff strikes again.?

Edited by Doc-Holliday-