Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Rocket man

Does the fact that TARDISes get suicidal when emotional count as a difference? :P

Yup. For a Sonic fan, in my opinion seeing the Master Emerald go emo and become suicidal is a ridiculous idea.

The Master Emerald knows how to control emotions. It won't be the controller or the master of the Chaos Emeralds if it doesn't know how to control emotions.

We can be controllers ourselves, since we generate thoughts like the Master Emerald, but the reason why we can't perfect it like the Master Emerald is because most of us lack the ability to control our own thoughts and emotions. So I guess only the purehearted ones and the people who have and can have a "peace of mind" are the ones who can be called the true controllers.

It's just that when the primary operator dies, the TARDIS mourns and then either gets lost in the Vortex or flies itself into a star.

It's just that when the primary operator dies, the TARDIS mourns and then either gets lost in the Vortex or flies itself into a star.

Civilizations died before the Master Emerald, though there wasn't a single time when it went all emo and tried to be suicidal. It just sits there in the Emerald Shrine, as tough as a rock, though as if it's waiting for something good to happen no matter how many times it's removed from Angel Island, shattered into pieces, or stolen away by a mad scientist who's obsessed in dominating the world. :P

I imagine what the Doctor's TARDIS thinks :P

Oooooh crap, another Dalek Empire, OOOOH SHIIIIIIIIT, CYBERMEN AGAIN.

Holy jumping jehosaphat, another planet died!!! *faints*

The UNIT and Torchwood from Donna's world and Pete's world actually managed to save the TARDIS after the Doctor's death from the queen of Racknos. They used its power to send Donna back in time and convince herself to turn left (because the turn right would lead her not to meet the Doctor, thereby leading the world onto a path of destruction).

k... that wasnt the real angelo, thet was the cousin so im taking it all with a grain of salt, anyway the battle arena thread is gone and i blatantly won

k... that wasnt the real angelo, thet was the cousin so im taking it all with a grain of salt, anyway the battle arena thread is gone and i blatantly won

I don't think anyone of us won, or would win anyways. In the Battle Arena thread, there is no definite winner. It's all about how long the battle itself would take, and how much fun he can have and how much creative stuff we can think of to heat up the battle and/or turn the battle epic -- applying the Chaos Emeralds and letting be used by many other than myself to become this "super version" of himself/herself in the battle is one of the best ideas I've thought, and yes the battle did became epic.

I wasn't really that interested in pwning your a**es, I was interested in how the battle would turn up. Simply just pwning everyone's a**es because your this great dude who's better than everyone (no offense EWJ), or creating alternate timelines and using fanboy knowledge to take advantage just spoils everything.

That's why I got rid of the Battle Arena now -- If it wasn't for "Fake Angelo", everyone won't be cheated with Sonic fanboy s*** (no offense, Couz), and if it wasn't for Vegeta the thread wouldn't change from a battle-for-fun thread to a go-join-in-to-have-yourself-pwned thread (no offense EWJ).

Anyway, I've got rid of the Battle Arena thread now, unless any of you would still be interested in joining in a non-stop battle to get rid of boredom and "the feeling that the forums are dead". If you are, I'm willing to re-create the Battle Arena thread, but this time there'll be rules.

I think this game would be good on a touch device.

Yeah. Having the rocket follow your finger to lead it to the target while avoiding it from touching your finger and explode is a better idea than having the mouse. :lol:

If the Master Emerald did went emo, it won't commit suicide. Instead, it will end up like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcVITZ-chlc

Speaking of which, have you ever wondered or imagined if your favorite all-around-nice-guy fictional superhero unleashes his dark side and becomes this very cool evil guy you don't know or expect he/she would be?

In the Sonic the Hedgehog series, seeing Sonic unleash his dark side would probably be one of the coolest stuff to expect in the series. In Sonic X, Sonic goes in rage after seeing his friends suffer in front of him while being hopeless to help them himself, letting the Chaos Emeralds turn all of that hate and anger to power and turning him to this dark version of himself -- a.k.a. Dark Super Sonic. Dark Super Sonic still retains some of his characteristics, while most of his characteristics becomes the opposite, turning him to this guy who's very much like your average cartoon villain -- sinister, cruel, powerful and always come with an evil laugh and smile whenever he sees a weakness or an easy-to-do battle or challenge.

In the Archie comics, their version of Super Sonic is much like Dark Super Sonic, or rather the Hulk but with more destructive powers, due to the fact their version of the Chaos Emeralds is different. When Sonic is long exposed to the Chaos Emeralds, he turns to Super Sonic, who's this all-around evil guy who hurts, kills and destroys everyone and everything that in his path, and whenever he turns back he'll forget all of that had happened while he was Super Sonic.

That's easy for my favorites. Wolverine has gone insane before. Saw one of his close friends get slaughtered right in front of him. Two pages later, blood everywhere. She-Hulk has turned in Grey She-Hulk once. Could sink Manhattan Island easily. Spider-Man just needs the black symbiont and a few days. And you don't want to see Thing become evil, ever. Or you'll regret it. Invisible Women, she could just blow up your head, in half a second, with her mind.

All around nice guy that releases his dark side? hmm... let me think, God probably, although in the old testament (christian belief) he was an A--hole, and in the new testament he was a nice guy, so it's kinda reversed.

All around nice guy that releases his dark side? hmm... let me think, God probably, although in the old testament (christian belief) he was an A--hole, and in the new testament he was a nice guy, so it's kinda reversed.

In my opinion, I don't think God is an all-around nice guy. If He was an all-around nice guy, the whole universe would've been destroyed by then. :lol:

Sonic X revealed less about Dark Super Sonic. All he did is pwn those robots' a**es though as if they're just made of wood, also he used 500 fake Chaos Emeralds to transform, still too weak to match the 7 Chaos Emeralds' power. If he used the real ones, however, he'll be powerful enough to take down the entire Metarex s***.

I use to have them all for the genesis (when I was young). 1, 2, 3, sonic & knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. But since I lost them all I just have them on my emulator (for now)

I have the Sonic Mega Collection. It contains all of the games you've mentioned. :P

Yea I saw the collection the other day for PC for $20. I thought, why get that when you can get the emulator and roms free off the net. But I do understand how cool it'd be to have it for the PS2 or some other console.

Sign in to follow this