Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Rocket man

Damn. My cousin used my account again, and he made a topic this time.

I just ran into trouble after he began posting those fanboyism posts about the Chaos Emeralds in the Battle Arena thread (yes, he's a Sonic fanboy) so I had to cover up whatever he just said back there by convincing you guys I made those posts. But I can't cover this one.

I was about to delete this...but anyway.

lol nice game.

you really should have the site not remember you when you surf in, that way he won't be able to access your account unless he had your password.

DUHHH... :P

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

you really should have the site not remember you when you surf in, that way he won't be able to access your account unless he had your password.

DUHHH... :P

He's a hacker. :P He never used my computer to access my account since we live a hundred miles away from each other (he lives in the US, while I live in the Philippines).

Ever since he hacked one of my accounts (and sabotaged it) and learned my password, he started to hack/use/misuse my other accounts. For a little kid like him (who's just 13 years old), dunno how the hell he learns all of these stuff and does it. In fact, he's a smarter programmer than I am.

I'm admitting right now that my account's hacked because my cousin won't stop if I don't, especially now that we've heard he's sick and he'll be staying at home for a long time. He doesn't like getting caught when he hacks. Just don't do anything that would really have him caught.

Ever since he hacked one of my accounts (and sabotaged it) and learned my password, he started to hack/use/misuse my other accounts. For a little kid like him (who's just 13 years old), dunno how the hell he learns all of these stuff and does it. In fact, he's a smarter programmer than I am.

That's cool that your cousin knows that much being so young, but it's also kinda pitiful as well.

That's cool that your cousin knows that much being so young, but it's also kinda pitiful as well.

It's kinda my and my friend's fault. We taught him C++ and other programming stuff in the first place. I dunno how he learned the rest, but he must've been researching and learning it himself ever since.

Well everything's under control now. My aunt just went online at Yahoo! Messenger (after 5 years of not using Y! Messenger), and I told her about this just seconds before she went offline.

Ok guys, to be honest, my account's been hacked/misused ever since, other than my cousin. A friend of mine, the one who taught my cousin programming, began sabotaging my online accounts after that fight we had. He messed up my Friendster account and embarrassed me to my friends/schoolmates, especially my crush, began uploading emo pictures and at one point p**no or embarrassing pictures at my Photobucket account, almost sabotaged our torrent network, etc..

The "datimedude92" you've been seeing is actually me. I've been using this alternate account to ensure if my friend's also hacking this account in this forum site. The only person I caught so far is my cousin, who just learned IP masking or whatever it's called. Well, I've already proven he doesn't anymore, and since I've already told my aunt my cousin's doing all of these, I'm fine...for now.

I never read the topic, what account are you talking about?

EDIT: I see you are talking about your account here, wouldn't he go on a banning rampage etc if he was on your account?

hes gonna get a whole lot of abuse from me. i just started reading up about the emeralds and most of what he was saying was total bulls***

I never read the topic, what account are you talking about?

EDIT: I see you are talking about your account here, wouldn't he go on a banning rampage etc if he was on your account?

No he didn't ban anyone. I haven't banned anyone yet.

hes gonna get a whole lot of abuse from me. i just started reading up about the emeralds and most of what he was saying was total bulls***

The most trouble he caused was in the Battle Arena. I got completely paranoid when he started posting there. I went to a quick post-editing spree after that. If you've missed you EWJ, he started calling you "almighty one" and "Vegeta s***".

You can't completely explain the Chaos Emeralds. The games gave very few information about them. They do stuff other than giving Sonic, Shadow and other characters Super forms, like powering machines, turning robots into mindless freaks, mutating aliens, unleash a sort of beast from the center of the Earth, etc.. These stuff the characters do with the emeralds make the Emeralds themselves confusing and hard to understand. Though I started the Chaos Emeralds thing myself in that thread, he's the one who started giving off fanboy stuff about it.

what he was doing wasnt fanboy stuff, it was thirteen year old making stuff up to give himself a advantage stuff

I've gotten completely through the genesis games, but never really played the sonic games for the other consoles (I mean I've played them at gamestop and other stores, but never rented nor did I ever own the other games, maybe it's because I never owned the consoles that they were on).

But I'd like to know the meaning behind the chaos emeralds in the genesis versions (if there even was one).

I've gotten completely through the genesis games, but never really played the sonic games for the other consoles (I mean I've played them at gamestop and other stores, but never rented nor did I ever own the other games, maybe it's because I never owned the consoles that they were on).

But I'd like to know the meaning behind the chaos emeralds in the genesis versions (if there even was one).

There is still little info to find about the Chaos Emeralds in the Genesis games. The only thing you'll know about the Chaos Emeralds in those games are Dr. Eggman can use them to power up machinery, Dr. Eggman has ever since been using them to execute his schemes, they can turn Sonic to Super Sonic, they have their powers transferred into larger emeralds called "Super Emeralds" which in turn turn Sonic, Knuckles and Tails to Hyper Sonic (flashes all the 7 colors of the Chaos Emeralds), Hyper Knuckles (just Knuckles with pink aura) and Super Tails (Tails with tiny birds following him around) respectively, make a volcano not erupt or explode, etc..

I owned the Dreamcast, the GameCube, and the Genesis, the consoles the games' been on. Sonic Adventure 2 was the third of the Sonic games I've played, with Sonic Adventure as the fourth, and two of the Genesis games as the 1st and 2nd.

I use to have them all for the genesis (when I was young). 1, 2, 3, sonic & knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. But since I lost them all I just have them on my emulator (for now)

iv played all through the sonic battle adventures 2 on gamecube, or whatever its called, the one where you have chao gardens and the final boss is the big lizard things that has big cat lumps on it that grows out of a space station

I don't know, I'm so used to playing Sonic as a scroll game that I haven't really been wanting to play the other ones. I wonder if the next Castlevania game will be scroll, most likely not since the 360 and PS3 are so over-equipped for those type of games.

what he was doing wasnt fanboy stuff, it was thirteen year old making stuff up to give himself a advantage stuff

Well for me it is fanboy stuff, because in my opinion everything he said is mostly true.

If you think about it, and if you played Sonic Adventure and seen one of the characters say "Chaos Emeralds turn our thoughts into power", the Chaos Emeralds do have such capability, but the capacity actually depends on their users and the people around them. Their power are simply based from our thoughts and emotions, especially the user's, so for example if you want to use the Emeralds for vengeance, one or some of the Emeralds will allow you to have revenge, since your thought of vengeance will be converted by the Emerald(s) into power form -- no longer as limited as original thoughts, and are directly applicable.

This might be the reason why my cousin is offering EWJ a Chaos Emerald. Since EWJ or Vegeta wanted more power, a Chaos Emerald can grant that. Add another Emerald and this capability will be amplified or will be twice more than expected, although amplifying this capability can just be done with just one Emerald -- if you work or cooperate with other people, which means more thoughts and emotions, this can be done without another Chaos Emerald.

He may be also true about the Emeralds symbolizing life thing (originally, he did say they are "people", but I later changed it). Chaos Emeralds base their power from thoughts. In fact, each Emerald is just more than one "person", but a lot of "people", depending on how many people the Emeralds absorbed the thoughts/emotions from. More thoughts, more power.

For the Emerald-being-erased-from-existence wish, some of the Emeralds that have the most power or energy might be able to counteract with the granted wish and remain existing. And since each Emerald work independently, unless used with the others by the user, I think it is possible to have less than 7 Chaos Emeralds.

If the same idea was indeed applied to the succeeding Sonic games, then it would possibly explain all of that Chaos phenomenon that occurred in the entire video game series.

(Be sure to read my post about the Chaos Emeralds first in the previous page)

The Master Emerald, in the other hand, is no Chaos Emerald. It is a gigantic green brilliant-cut emerald as tall as or taller than your average middle-age man and as large as or larger than the most obese person in the world, which was made by a certain group of people to stabilize the Chaos Emeralds or control whatever the Chaos Emeralds do. In the games, the Master Emerald is used not in the same way as the Chaos Emeralds. You can somehow "communicate" with it, and it can "communicate" to you as well, though as if it is really a thinking living person.

In Sonic Adventure, a character named Tikal "communicated" with the Master Emerald, or rather "begged" the Master Emerald for help through words, to stop a water beast named Chaos upon using the Chaos Emeralds for revenge and hatred against to those who have threaten the Chao race, the little blue creatures you see in the Chao Gardens and the ones Chaos serve to as a guardian (Chaos does look like a mutated Chao himself).

And it was all clearly done by literally talking to the Master Emerald. The Master Emerald could possibly using the same method in controlling the Chaos Emeralds -- thoughts. As for the wish EWJ made earlier to cease the Master Emerald from existing, the wish may not also be granted.

Sounds like the TARDIS to me :P

TARDISes are telepathic, one of the reasons why another time lord might run into trouble with piloting another time lord's TARDIS.

Edited by iProton

Sounds like the TARDIS to me :P

TARDISes are telepathic, one of the reasons why another time lord might run into trouble with piloting another time lord's TARDIS.

Yeah, something like that.

In fact, ever since I first watched Doctor Who, the TARDIS always reminds me of the same gigantic emerald in the Sonic series. But the difference between the TARDIS and the Master Emerald is that the Master Emerald cannot easily be deceived. The Master Emerald has, should we say, a mind of a master or god.

The Master Emerald is found in the Emerald Shrine. It is originally where the Master Emerald and the Chaos Emeralds reside.

Also, one fact I forgot to tell you guys is that the Master Emerald is the one that kept the Angel Island, where the Emerald shrine is located, floating up in the air. I don't know why the island was flown to the sky in the first place -- it could be to protect the Chaos Emeralds from being used for evil and hatred again, ever since the Chaos incident in Sonic Adventure, or to protect the Master Emerald since that whenever the Chaos Emeralds are used for evil again the Master Emerald always end up as everyone's last hope or the one giving more hope.

Sign in to follow this