:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

StevensPropShop Progress Thread

This is the Progress Thread for StevensPropShop Website.

http://stevenspropshop.ucoz.com/

That is the link in case anyone wants to look at it

There is a Fourm But it is not 100% finished. The only Fourm is Introduction so sign up and let me know your there!

Progress:

8/24/13

Company Store Is now Online. Three New Products Added to the store. But Do not buy. The Payment option is a bit on the fritz. If u buy those products , instead of paying 300.00 dollars , you would pay 30,000 dollars.

Just a little advice, Steven.

If you're going to sell stuff for a high price on a website, you'll need to make videos of you showing the products which you are offering and post them on the product page in order to prove to people that you are a legitimate salesman.

Another side note, I believe I mentioned this on another one of your topics, but it is a "Flux Capacitor," not "Flux Compacitor." Spelling counts, especially when you want to sell an item. ;)

• Like 1

Oops. The spelling check in my phone is broken. *Slaps Head* I will fix it later on. I ordered a Flux from BobsPropShop and it arrived to today! I gotta say , when I first saw it , I was expecting a DeLorean to come out of nowhere *laugh*. I was able to figure out the parts that he used to make it. I will throw something on the Flux Board that I bought from someone. If I can create something better , well I've said to much.

• Like 1

Update: My computer failed on me this morning when I was making a brand new TFC Switch. All of codes to turn the thing on and off have been erased and now I am looking to a week of research on google now. Meaning , you can still purchase the Flux and the TFC Switch but you will have to wire them up yourselves. If I were you I would only buy the TFC Switch. The Flux is way too hard.

Your site appears to be down.

All of codes to turn the thing on and off have been erased

What codes? It's just a bit of wiring...

What is your USP? Why would someone buy from you over the more established sellers like Bruce Coulombe and Bob? (I would not recommend Bob to anyone either, his 'props' are poorly made and he has a bad attitude). If you want professionally made props and with good customer service to boot, stick with Bruce Coulombe.

• Like 2

Down? That's weird. Mike I have built a DeLorean Time Machine for the past 7 Years Now. I know how to make just about anything in that car. My neighbors would actually tell me if I can make them one of these. Trust my props are BETTER then Bobs , and just in between with Bruce. And your right about Bob having an attitude. *Laughing*

Also I am About halfway through of completing my plutonium Guages . I have found 2 of those little Guages and I'm waiting on the big Guage to arrive. In my version the Needles will move and the alarm goes off with a flick of a switch. It's not like Bobs when the Needles don't move on his.

Down? That's weird. Mike I have built a DeLorean Time Machine for the past 7 Years Now. I know how to make just about anything in that car.

We would love to see some pictures of your replica, perhaps you could post up some pictures? - while I have no plans to convert my DeLorean, I do appreciate the time, effort, and money involved in creating an accurate replica.
  • Like 2

Mike I'm sorry. The DeLorean was destroyed in a car collision en route from NY To Dalls. I am using the salavgle parts to make a brand new DeLorean Time Machine. Only thing that was saved was the TCD , the TFC Switch and the Guages. The flux Compacitor Is just like it was in the BTTF3 film. Destroyed. But I would be happy to post pcs of the new DeLorean.

• Like 1

The DeLorean was destroyed in a car collision en route from NY To Dalls.

Seems legit.

But I would be happy to post pcs of the new DeLorean.

Ok, please do :thumbs:
  • Like 3

It would be nice to see the progress in motion.

The flux Compacitor Is just like it was in the BTTF3 film. Destroyed.

Train wreck or car wreck, that's terrible.

• Like 2

It would be nice to see the progress in motion.

Train wreck or car wreck, that's terrible.

If I recall correctly from another topic, it was a car wreck. :P

• Like 1

Well, if the car was totaled, the VIN is irrelevant.

There are entire DMC forums where people share their VIN numbers, too. The last 5 digits aren't really useful to anyone without the rest of the info.

• Like 1

Exactly Robert!

The last 5 digits will satisfy us VIN anoraks. That and we might actually believe you had a DeLorean.

• Like 2

The same guy who would lie about having one in the first place. ;)

• Like 2

Are you all serious? Check my website! You will see the Brand New DeLorean with some of conversion parts inside (TFC SWITCH , SPEEDO). I had 2 DeLoreans. One is Destroyed by a car , the other one is getting struck by lightning. ( I mean in the process)