Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Microman

Orbital frame Jehuty + finally some good pics of my BTTF DeLorean

Looks great, Microman! :D

Have you seen my truck topic btw? I fulfilled a request you made a long time ago.

Well, my goal was to finish the DeLoreans before I go back to school, I did it :)

I'll fix the little details later :D

Here it is !

DeLoreanTimeMachineMKIIIFrontampBack_zps

Mike this one's for you X-) :

DeLoreanTimeMachineMKIIIDriverView_zpsea

• Like 1

Awesome! :D

I have to model my own hoodbox soon, because that's just outstanding!

Too bad school is just around the corner. :(

EDIT: I see one problem with your dashboard though. Your low beam and high beam indicators are in the wrong spots. The blue high beam light goes on the left and the green low beam light goes on the right. ;)

Edited by RobertBlox

Remember where you're going, there are no roads. And there is a small cave over there which will be the perfect place to hide the time vehicle. Well, the new time circuit control tubes are warmed up!

Looks good, that last shot looks a little familiar. ;)

• Like 1

Robert is correct, they should be the other way around. And the font on the mph/rpm gauges seems a little wrong?

I'll get you some pics later if you would like?

• Like 1

20110731-050206.jpg

@RobertBlox:

Like Teal'C would say: "Indeed"

Thanks! I'm correcting it now, because that's the kind of detail I always forget

@Mike:

Yeah, I know X-D Driving this DeLorean on the highway must be terrible...

For the dashboard pics, it would be nice :)

I tried to reproduce the font but I never found a good pic of the dashboard

Edited by Microman
  • Like 1

Remember where you're going, there are no roads. And there is a small cave over there which will be the perfect place to hide the time vehicle. Well, the new time circuit control tubes are warmed up!

Looks good, that last shot looks a little familiar. ;)

"Wait a minute, Doc. If I drive straight toward that screen I'm going to crash into those indians!"

------

By the way, I just realized this. You (Microman) posted the BTTF 3 DeLorean on September 4th, and it was September 5th that Marty traveled to in the film in the drive-in scene! :P

EDIT: The MPH and RPM fonts seem to look a little off because they're stretched slightly. Just decrease they're width a little. ;)

Also Mike, if possible could you post some pictures of the DeLorean lit up at night (interior) and during the day? I just want to make sure I did everything correctly on my model.

I'll post some clearer photos of it on my DMC-12 topic within the half-hour.

Edited by RobertBlox
  • Like 1

[Refer to my little EDIT on my previous post before reading this one ;) ]

I can send you my textures of the 95 MPH speedo with the film-accurate mileage that I made! :)

I can also give you the rest of the dash labels, if needed.

I'll ask you if I have some troubles making my own textures with Mike's pics :) Thanks man

• Like 1

How's this?

Perfect, thanks! :)

Of course, that parking brake light and that door ajar light aren't on while your driving through. :P

I'll still be posting better photos of my DMC-12 model soon. I can make a custom version that matches your car if you want, Mike.

EDIT: No problem, Microman!

Edited by RobertBlox

I'll try to modify my texture tomorrow or maybe later, I have to prepare for school, thanks a lot for the pic Mike! :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Mike! :)

Again, the offer still stands if you want a copy of my model for IV that looks like yours.

The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I may take the D to work.

Are there any shots/angles in particular that either of you need of the interior/exterior?

• Like 1

The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I may take the D to work.

Are there any shots/angles in particular that either of you need of the interior/exterior?

If you mean for me, I don't at the moment. ;)

The model I'm referring to is actually already done (in case you didn't know). I have a topic with it here in the "Off Topic" section called "Driver SF: DeLorean DMC-12."

Thank you very much though!

I saw that, looks good although it is missing some details. E.g on the interior it is missing the ash tray.

• Like 1

I saw that, looks good although it is missing some details. E.g on the interior it is missing the ash tray.

Yeah, I've considered adding that, but I haven't had the time recently. We'll see. ;)

where is the picture in gta sa?

If you recall, Microman said that his car is too high poly and has far too many textures to be converted for GTA.

Therefore, he hasn't made it for GTA, sorry. :(

Edited by RobertBlox