:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

BTTF: THE GAME : The Next Phase

Well Guys , I think it's time for BTTF The Game To Makes its Comeback.

Introducing BTTF THE GAME : The Next Chapter Episodes 6 To 15.

This Thread Will Have Updates On The Movie Every Week!

This Movie Will Feature Trance's Telltale Models , Including Marty And Doc and of Course The DeLorean!

Will Take Place in GTA SA And GTA VC.

Stay Tuned!

• Like 1

I think the only permissions issues you will find are if you:

• Release an edited version of Trance's models.

Or

• Pass his models off as your own.

Other than that, I don't think there will be any problems with your movie.

Also, you can edit your posts. ;)

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 2

just add links in the descriptions of your videos on where to find the artists, they can not stop you from making a youtube video.

• Like 1

If by guard model you mean Officer Parker?

Unfortunately , BTTF The Game The Next Chapter Movie Will Be Delayed For The Month Of August , because I had a recent Car Accident. There are no Fatal Injures (Thank God) but my left leg is badly broken , and my left arm is broken also. My Doctor Said That I can't stay in motionless places for a very long time. (Exp. Computer , Couch , etc). So set your Time Circuits For January 13 2014 and get Ready For A Big Movie!

-Steve

Sorry to hear about that Steve, hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1

Unfortunately , BTTF The Game The Next Chapter Movie Will Be Delayed For The Month Of August , because I had a recent Car Accident. There are no Fatal Injures (Thank God) but my left leg is badly broken , and my left arm is broken also. My Doctor Said That I can't stay in motionless places for a very long time. (Exp. Computer , Couch , etc). So set your Time Circuits For January 13 2014 and get Ready For A Big Movie!

-Steve

That's terrible. Get well soon! :)

• Like 1

Good News! BTTF The Game Episode 6 BackInTime Is Now In Production Again! I have healed the parts that hurt me in my accident (My DeLorean is totally jacked up). So Until September 2 A Trailer Will Be In Production for those fans that almost fall out of there seats. Until Next Time I will see You In The Future....Or The Past! -S

• Like 1