:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFModMachine

0.2f Full DVD Case Cover

Hello!

I had found a partial DVD case cover that was posted on this site by a member. I used that partial cover to create a full DVD case cover, complete with back. Here it is:

http://goo.gl/ftE2z

To print this cover, simply open it with a PDF viewer, print it out in actual size, and cut to fit. It is designed for letter size paper (8.5" x 11").

That's it!

CREDITS: Original cover by Microman

See you in the future!

-BTTFModMachine

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Wow, thanks for posting this here, BTTFModMachine! :D

Reason for Edit: I initially believed Trance posted this because:

1. I was in a rush.

2. I switched tabs and saw Trance's name under last posted for the what I thought was this topic.

Edited by RobertBlox

Nice Leaf. I like how the QR code actually takes you to this website.

Um...sorry...we do have a similar avatar, Trance and I, but this is from me, BTTFModMachine.

This is confusing...maybe...

A little bit. Glad you like Shonash though. ;)

Yeah... Sorry for getting you guys mixed up! As I stated in my edited post:

1. I was in a rush.

2. I switched tabs and saw Trance's name under last posted for the what I thought was this topic.

All you probably need is to copy the files from the installer on the CD's to the HD, replace or copy the necessary files from the BTTF installer to the same directory, find the registry keys and export them as a .reg, then make your own installer with something like NSIS/reg2nsis/HM NIS Edit.

I never tried it because I would just make a CD with the BTTF installer on it and put it in the new DVD case I made (not the original one from VC) that holds 3 CD's. I can always use the VC case for something else.

maybe it should be used as the basis for creating a new one so the hassle of finding this guy and obtaining credit to use it is not needed.

Maybe he was erased from existence? He might be, if I remember correctly.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Hey I'm the one who made the first cover X-D

The guy just recovered the front because I never made the back X-)

I made it AGES ago !

Here's a link to my Photobucket account where you can see the cover :

http://s305.beta.photobucket.com/user/Dark_Microman/media/JaquetteBackToTheFutureHillValley02.jpg.html?sort=3&o=498

JaquetteBackToTheFutureHillValley02.jpg

I never made the back because I remember that I wanted to make one out of this picture :

BackToTheFutureHillValleyArt.jpg

I recovered Marty's head and torso from an old loadscreen of the mod and just continued to draw.

Sign in to follow this