:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
~Leaf~

thoughts on vice city for Android and IOS

so what are your thoughts on the newly released port of Vice City to android and IOS?

To me it seems flawless of course. If we had access to a full keyboard and IOS supported c++ we might be able to install the mod haha. And BTW I believe it's yet to arrive for Android.

maybe because apple products are garbage? well i am getting a tablet i picked out for christmas so i'll have a review on it soon unless i end up not caring enough to make one.

Edited by ~Leaf~

i'm hoping to get the blackberry playbook for christmas, while on the topic of apple products don't they just give the old model a polish and claim its brand new?

It seems like it. Whether you like their products or not, they are certainly brilliant marketers. Brilliant enough to make those hoards of zombies continue to pay hundreds of dollars to get shiny pieces of aluminum.

Game is great on the iPad, can be a little frustrating on the iPhone. Much better then GTA 3 though (Try Bomb Da Base II, I dare you)

Got it for the iPod Touch. It just crashes and lags incessantly. $5 down the drain...

Have you read this?

maybe because apple products are garbage? well i am getting a tablet i picked out for christmas so i'll have a review on it soon unless i end up not caring enough to make one.

Hahaha (crossout). Whether or not apple products are full of...crud depends on who you ask. For me, it depends on the review, not the brand.

And the piece of software you are running.

In my perspective, it seems OK for Rockstar to expand their horizons. (At least they tried)

Edited by BTTFModMachine