Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Halloween Pics Anyone?

I had to work on Halloween (I wait tables) but we were having a costume party/contest so I decided to try my hand at makeup again for the first time since I graduated from the makeup school and it was really fun! Zombie makeup was always my favorite. I spent about 70 bucks on the stuff to achieve this look. But then I won $300 at the costume contest in first place! I took the $ and went and bought new snowboard gear! :D I also did a cool bite effect on my arm using latex and beef jerky.

The contacts made my eyes water pretty bad and thus made the makeup run a bit. But it turned out ok all in all.

552285_457061224340213_1085339558_n.jpg

541179_430686706998140_1099065772_n.jpg

And a practice make up I did 2 days before.

17093_429824543751023_257577097_n.jpg

409170_429824533751024_501060020_n.jpg

"...we're gonna save what’s left of your twisted soul. You won’t be scared. You won’t be shy. We’re gonna play so good make the devil cry."

No, I don't dress up, but I like the costume. Isn't it too, too realistic?

When do fairy tales and Halloween go together?

In Ghouldilocks & the 3 scares, next on the hit parade.

I was just a simple Tony Stark this year, but I won't post pictures for private reasons...

However, great pictures, Trance!

I especially love how the makeup is placed so precisely, such that it doesn't look like something you just threw together. :)

I went as the Eleventh Doctor, and my friend went as Tony Stark. And yes, I'm aware that I'm making a stupid face and my bowtie is all messed up

527436_4890905633668_1179546523_n.jpg

I went as the Eleventh Doctor, and my friend went as Tony Stark. And yes, I'm aware that I'm making a stupid face and my bowtie is all messed up

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff295/h...179546523_n.jpg

LOL! I did the same thing with the modified Toy Arc light!

Did your friend replace the LEDs with high-intensity ones like I did?

i drew a face on my ass and answered the door like that, i think it was too cheeky.

you just have to hope for those witness people to knock on the door, and purposefully waste an hour of their time, by telling them all the loopholes i found in the bible and see them get p**sed off and try and deny it.

Edited by ♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

I think I was in a pub on halloween if not why not! Its easier than answering the door :P

Looking good trance. Any sweeter and female with breasts I probably would.....

Edited by Dave27

next halloween, a pub crawl, instead of going out to get treats you go out and then when you are very drunk suddenly decide what a great idea it would be to hide in a freshly dug grave and jump out at random people.

Sign in to follow this