:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Michael Jackson Thriller

Hey guys,

I wanted your opinion about something I found in a old piece of furniture ...

I found a old Michael Jackson "Thriller" Vinyl, it's still new and it has a "EPIC" logo on it and the label "QE 38112"

I learned on Internet that this label makes the Record "valuable" but I don't know much about Records and their prices/values .... Can you help me ? I don't know if I have a collection piece or just a re-edition of the Record ...

( I don't know if I'll sell it or keep it, I'm just asking :o )

That's the record I'm talking about :

michaeljackson_thriller.jpg

Its definitely worth something but I'd say id depends on how much money potential buyers have to spend.

So just keeping it for selling it later might not make it a much better deal for you. Also this album has been sold a zillion of times.

If you like the music and you have an LP player, keep it for yourself; Quality is much better than mp3 etc.

This is definitely a rare one: i saw one on eBay for around 299$

Oh cool :D I have 2 models of Michael Jackson wearing his clothes from Thriller and Billie Jean, I will put it in a plastic pocket and let it with the statues of MJ X-D

In fact, I have 4 LP players X-D ... My dad is crazy about all this kind of stuff ! 2 of them need to be repaired but the 2 others are working ... But I think that I will just let the vinyl in its packaging, I don't want my mum to break it or something like that X-D

Thanks for your help, guys ! :D

If I had the that, I probably wouldn't sell it. :P

Keep it for a little while longer, check the prices now and then... If you like what it's going for, then sell it. Otherwise, enjoy it yourself! :D

It all depends on how valuable it is to you compared to how valuable it is if sold. If it is more valuable to you, keep it. If it is more valuable if sold, sell it.

it would be best to try and get your moneys worth out of it, research how many copies (plus the stuff that makes yours valuable) and that number gives you a bargaining poistion (rarity = dosh).

Well, it's opened ... There's only a little problem on a corner that is a little bit discoloured but I can fix that I think

Sign in to follow this