Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luikseer

Long Time No See

Hey, I've been gone from the site for over a year, What's new? I tried clicking "View New Posts" But I'm not gonna read through 800 pages of posts... So, How is everybody and how's the mod coming along? Saw the new video. Delorean looks amazing... What's up?

Welcome back, nothing really new except the cars I believe. I'm sure there is unseen work and work I haven't seen

hey welcome back. we got the new Square coming along nicely and we're shooting for a release by the end of the year. We're hoping anyway.

THE. PEN. IS. RRRRRRRRRRRRR...................REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................It's blue!

hey welcome back. we got the new Square coming along nicely and we're shooting for a release by the end of the year. We're hoping anyway.

I'm glad as long as it comes out by 2014 :P

I'm glad as long as it comes out by 2014 :P

Why then?

Because there's a small chance of it coming out in this year and a large chance of it coming out in 2013 but most likely in 2014 so I'm just hoping we don't have to wait 3 years, now that I think about it, it makes no sense. :P I just wasted a few people's time :P Sorry.

Q) When will 0.2f be released?

A) It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure - However we are shooting for a December 2012 release.

Well we can throw that out the window. <_<

Why that? If the mod is at a stage where only bug fixing is needed, it can be done.

I wouldn't worry Bob, that's just sky's second account which will be banned shortly. I'd just ignore his comments.

Sign in to follow this