:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Kim Jong Il is dead

One as**ole down.... another to be in power <_<

+1, what happens if all those nuclear wappens go off that he made? We would proberly have a big problem, with the whole Libie thing, the U.S.A jumped right on top of it, and if I remember it correctly, they said that this guy whas the leader for 17 years.

As long as this doesn't happen, I'm not bothering.

In 2013, one year after the death of Kim Jong-Il, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un reunites North and South Korea to form the Greater Korean Republic. The influence of China and the United States decline in the face of continued economic stagnation and a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia that disrupts Middle Eastern oil supplies, while oil and gas to Western Europe is cut off by a Russian-Ukrainian "mutual interest" deal. As the United States withdraws overseas troops to deal with domestic instability, including the Texas secession debate and an outbreak of bird flu known as the Knoxville Cough, the Greater Korean Republic annexes Japan and Southeast Asia. By 2022, the United States faces extreme economic turmoil and massive social unrest, culminating in complete economic collapse. On January 16, 2025, a satellite, launched under the cover of a program to replace the decaying Global Positioning System, detonates a high-altitude nuclear weapon over the continental United States. The destruction of above-ground electronics across the country by the massive resulting electromagnetic pulse is followed by the Greater Korean Republic seizing Hawaii, an invasion of San Francisco, paratrooper deployments across the Midwest, and the irradiation of the Mississippi River to divide the United States in half, leaving the American military isolated and scattered and U.S. residents to resist the invasion on their own.
Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Guys Carlos85G is making taco's what are you still doing here!!!

Wait wut?

Those were quesadillas with pastor, by the way...

You got a real attitude problem, Leaf. You're a slacker <_<...

I see Kim Jong Il as pretty much the son of the original North Korean communist leader Il-sung, who influenced him heavily with his communist ideologies perhaps throughout his entire life. Can't blame him for being an "as**ole" as much as his father was.

Let alone Jong-il's successor, Jong-un (and yes, he'll be replaced with another "eternal president").

I'm hoping for a day when someone within the Kim family, preferably a heir, would be open-minded (and lucky enough) to not be influenced, or as some people say, "brainwashed", by what Il-sung passed on to his family (and the country in general). 'Cause it seems, for me anyway, that the only way to "peacefully" end, or better change, the current repressive North Korean government is through the leader himself.

Kim Jong Un is a Capitalist not a Communist, Capitalism beat Communism if ppl forgot. So If he doesn't make waves, hes a bloody fool!!!

...'nuff said lol XD

Is that so @ Orgcon? Let's hope for the best we don't have the same old North Korea when Jong-un takes over (or not).

And speaking of, here's something (silly, funny, or whichever adjective you like to pick) about the reality of the repressed North Korea:

"In 2000, a new food "invented" by Kim Jong-il called "Gogigyeopbbang" was introduced to North Koreans. It was described as "double bread with meat", but took on the uncanny appearance of a conventional hamburger."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/shortcuts/...ings-never-knew

Sign in to follow this