:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Doc-Holliday-

Spider-Man:Edge of Time game

Spider-Man:Edge of Time game  

9 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think of Spider-Man:Edge of Time game?

• Epic!
    • Kick ass!
    • Sucks!
    • Cant decide!
    • Not worth my time or money!
    • Great!

edgeoftime.jpg

What do you guys think of this spider-man game?

In the year 2099, Alchemax scientist Walker Sloan seeks to gain power and fortune by traveling back in time to the present day in order to use his knowledge of future technology to found Alchemax much earlier in time.[8] This causes the future of 2099 to change to a dystopia where Alchemax rules the world with an iron fist. Miguel O'Hara / Spider-Man 2099 is aware of the plan and finds out that Sloan's actions are not only responsible for the changes in the timeline but will also cause the death of Peter Parker / Spider-Man at the hands of Anti-Venom. Miguel warns Peter of the impending danger, and both Spider-Men must work together across time to save the future and Peter Parker's life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbGep3AySxo

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I like Spider Man, and the game looks cool. Might get :D

You can't really tell if it's gonna rock or suck if it ain't out yet.

However, one feature that I'm looking forward to in the game is the cause-and-effect gameplay, where everything the past Spider-Man does may affect his future counterpart.

I suggest you guys check out some reviews once it's out. Then from there you can tell if it will be awesome or awful.

Another game I'm also looking forward to that will also have similar concepts -- time travel and past/future counterparts helping each other out -- is Sonic Generations.

Edge of Time ain't out for Wii yet by the time you've made that post. The release date is October 4, which is tomorrow in my part of the world. You may be talking about Shattered Dimensions.

This game reminds me a story that I saw in a SpiderMan Comics , it was during the Civil War , the 2099 green goblin ,etc came from the future...

The problem is that the Spiderman games don't take a long time to finish if you don't have a town where you can find missions etc ... I'll not buy it now I think ... ( I had Web Of Shadows for only 15€ so ...)