:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
«PC»

Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al.

Finally! The Tornado mod updated to what I was looking for, and he is adding Hurricanes, floods, and I hope blizzards, and tornadoes will naturally spawn :D I love the features of the tornado sirens

Edited by TheCoolest2

So basically it's no longer just a tornado mod. It's now a weather mod. Which is sweet. :D

EDIT: This also had me thinking. What if The End has some crazy weather with a destructive nature like tornadoes?

It pick up a bunch of enderman and they are thrown at you :o

LOL. No, it won't probably pick-up mobs in The End. Probably just the white stone terrain and other possible blocks in the dimension.

EDIT: The world of Minecraft, two hundred and ten (simulated) years of B1.8 Endermen griefing later.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Now I know why they're called Enderdragons.
Well, Endermen are in the regular world, too. So you can't just generally tell things by their name :P.

But yeah, Enderdragons and Endermen because they are home in The End(er).

Enderdragons just can't fit through the portal :D Maybe we'll be finding some leftovers from them in the overworld, but the actual dragons in the Ender

Red enderdragons? Never heard of them. By the way, is anyone trying the weather mod? I'm gonna try it and setup obsidian barriers with pistons somehow, and have my farm animals somehow be pushed to shelter, perhaps water push them?

I think it covers all bases TBH. ;)

This seems like a cool mod to have :P

I could mention all of the little things that bother me, such as the fact that "Creations" is capitalized while none of the other words except "Minecraft" are, or that there is a period in the title even though it is a fragment.

What mostly bothers me is that it is too specific. Why call it "Minecraft: Creations, Traps, and Griefing"? Why not just call it "Minecraft"?

Eh, call me a perfectionist, I suppose.

Edited by ELBdelorean

I don't like the title now of the topic >.< Anyways,

Edited the title to "Minecraft".

Still I think it needs a better title than the original and the "All Things Minecraft" thing. Any suggestions?

It was called Minecraft creations, traps, and griefing. But I don't know now. That was my old title, guess we get a new one, but I don't know what. Minecraft just seems too plain, so I don't know

HOLY CRABSTICKS BATMAN!!! :o

This looks like it has to be the ultimate MC mod, its about time someone made a decent RPG addintion.

Changed the utterly generic "Minecraft" to "Minecraft: Buildings, Contraptions, Griefing, Et Al."

On another note, I hope the whole "feature freeze" doesn't mean Minecraft 1.0 would simply be just beta 1.9 without the "beta" and the bugs. As I've told Orgcon and guys in my Facebook wall, Minecraft 1.0 should actually be a complete version, with all of the important or basic features implemented. Any post-1.0 updates should be optional or expansion packs.

Btw, nice mod find Orgcon.

Well I'd love to take credit for finding it, but it was posted on the front page of the MC forum only yesterday :P

I was up playing it all night, I still haven't made it to kingship yet but the journey to it is awesome, better than than bog standard survival mode.

You dont have to build anything, everything you need gets supplied by the guild. Which yes is lazy but very handy, it just means your first few nights arent so Robinson Crusoe. :D

The ability to buy weapons tools and food is also awesome, it doesn't mean you can't still make them and sell them to the blacksmith for silly amounts money. ;)

EDIT: The game is insanity!

You have to collect resources (Trees and Cobblestone) in order to fill the two resource bars and then you only get to build one building from the full bar.

Bearing in mind the bar has a max of 320 (64x4), thats 320 Cobblestone (not so bad) but 320 blocks of wood on a daily basis. Thats deforrestation on a mass scale!!!! I'm having a hard time meeting that demand with INVedit!!!

On a side note, the mod works well with the MO' Creatures mod, I only added it so I could have horses but I havent seen a single one yet. :(

Edited by Orgcon

I use to have Mos creatures, it's a very good mod. A oger (I believe that's what it is) destroyed my home. He fell into my cactus trap but suddenly BOOM BOOM I was in shock half of my house destroyed in 3 seconds, luckily I killed it before it got my chests

On a different subject, What is up with wolves, I do not see them anymore, anyone else?

Its like a lot of things, they don't spawn so frequently anymore.

I haven't seen a Snow biome since 1.8 came out! Just losts of swamp, desert and flat grass :/

I did go on a quest for snow, I thought logically that snow must exist in the North (as you do) so I walked north in a straight line for many MC days, but just saw the same spawning of grass, swamp, grass, desert, grass ..etc. I got sick in the end and suicided. <_<

I've been meaning to join the forums server, but there seems to be a lot of griefing going on that everyones so proud to own up to :P

That, and the fact that I'm just too busy being lazy...

In relation to the RPG mod, I made it to the tier 2 kingdom and TBH, if I'd have done it without cheating (like a MOTHER FIGURE) I would have been bored Sh.. out of my mind before I'd even built the second buliding. Theres 10 buildings you have to build before you can lvl the town up.

WHERE ARE ALL THE BLOODY HORSES!!!

Sign in to follow this