Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Time to publically tease Mike

Hello all, lovely day eh? So a funny minecraft incident occurred yesterday. I had dug out and set up a trap by a "new house". Mini-me and Pantherclaws helped make it deep enough to kill someone. So they knew since Mike was my intended target :P The object is you push a button to open the door, but it doesn't open and triggers the sand you stand on the collapse and you die by pitfall.

So Mike joined the game and immediately notice something was amiss when I asked him to check out my new house. and so, he approached and said "I am not falling for this trap". So I'm like fine, and I revealed a switch that opens the door and I went inside to show him while he was outside. then I said not to press the button cause it would spring the trap. Which he did probably thinking it would kill me. But he died on the very trap he said he wouldn't fall for :)

GO DK! GO DK! GO DK!

He was a good sport though. He banned me and blew-up my real house. I should of had fraps running :(

Lmao your on a private sever I'm guessing

My creation on Mike's Server:

Ship's Front Starboard Side

Ship_Starboard.jpg

Ship's Front Port Side

Ship_Port.jpg

Ship's Port Side

Ship_Side.jpg

Say DK, that's a nice boat.

Now, it's not like I'm a sore loser or anything but payback's a b**ch ain't it.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

I'm so sorry

What date did I post this on?

If DK check's the server (which I am sure he has already done) then he will find that his boat is quite intact.

I was playing before I replied to your post and I already knew my boat was intact :) I was just wondering what possesses you to destroy my stuff?

Can't find it either, probably want it private now

Sign in to follow this