:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Chamyto

Help

I wanted the doors of the mode DeLorean Time Machine and other parts that break or other normal cars, will if I delete a file in program files of the game, or something I do that?

Thank You.

I think he wants the gull wing doors and other parts to come off if broken. Its probably because the TM is indestructible or it appears to be so.

Yes thats what he is saying

I think he wants the gull wing doors and other parts to come off if broken. Its probably because the TM is indestructible or it appears to be so.

Yes!

Portugues: Eu queria que as portas do delorean em modo máquina do tempo quebrassem também!

That's why you don't play it all the time. Try taking a hiatus for awhile; like I did for nearly a year.

open your main.scm in sanny builder and look for the line that states the car's vulnerability's when spawned and delete it, compile and load the game

I don't play anymore. Free roam's put me off. As has the arcade physics. The only thing that interests me is getting stuff to work, but thats about it. I no longer play it because its almost the same thing every time, and has no appeal other than free-roam time travel that doesn't really depict time traveling all that well. At least environment-wise.