Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
the matster

Plutonium indicator toggle

Ok i dunno if this is movie accurate but like say you just time travelled and you get the beep and the empty light but what if you could press a button to stop the sound & turn off the empty light? for this to be done also i think the empty sound would have to be on a constant loop until you press the said button.

In what way is it movie accurate? The sound and notification light turn off along with Time Circuits, right?

If you notice in the experiment scene, power isn't supplied to the indicators until doc turns on the time circuits. So using that reasoning when you shut off the time circuits, the indicators should shut off as well.

@the matster, your sig is too big. Largest size allowed is 550x150

Edited by Joe Statler

But the TC where off when marty looks at it gauge when he is in 1955

Indeed... Still, it doesn't really make sense to push a button just to make a sound stop in game, I bet the "empty" indicator was also a button though. Or maybe the electronics were failing miserably and disabling/enabling random stuff.

If you notice in the experiment scene, power isn't supplied to the indicators until doc turns on the time circuits. So using that reasoning when you shut off the time circuits, the indicators should shut off as well.

@the matster, your sig is too big. Largest size allowed is 550x150

I know 2 pixels big whoop

Sign in to follow this