:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Chamyto

I'm still in doubt about it ...

Greetings friends of the future, yesterday I created a topic asking if they could pass the download link for version 0.2fe replied that if no one stops to ask 0.2fo the world will end''.''

But what happened to speak it? The 0.2f failed? I want an answer please explain it I'm behind this mod a long time.

Thanks. :mellow:

0.2f is still in works, asking for it constantly has become very annoying for both mods (obviously) and usual members

Take a hint already.

It means: stop begging for the version, all it does it p**s everyone off.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets you banned, honestly. This is like the 2nd time.

Edited by The Black Swordsman

The release date is not being told, it never is. Be patient, it hopefully be worth the wait. Again, asking repeatedly does not help.

Greetings friends of the future, yesterday I created a topic asking if they could pass the download link for version 0.2fe replied that if no one stops to ask 0.2fo the world will end''.''

But what happened to speak it? The 0.2f failed? I want an answer please explain it I'm behind this mod a long time.

Thanks. :mellow:

When will be released then?

Wow , you asked the same question 3 times man ...

If Chamyto doesn't stop asking about .2f it will be the end of all of us... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refer you all to the fad below:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

" />