Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Mobile Deal (UK members)

Thought the UK members would be interested in this.

There is an offer going with Tesco mobile offering the following:

500 Mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet - £10 per month, 30 day rolling term

750 Mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet - £15 per month, 30 day rolling term

Unlimited Mins, unlimited texts, unlimited internet - £30 per month, 30 day rolling term

Even if you don't want to change it's worth asking your current provider what they can offer. A quick call to my provider saw them match the £10 per month offer.

Now I just need to get myself an iPhone.

Now I just need to get myself an iPhone.

Apple produces stuff no one needs. But they are that cool that one wants to need them

What I pay for is ridicolous. I get unlimited mins the weekend within the vodafone net and the landline, as well as unlimited internet all time. Whereas the first 200mb each month are @UMTS speed and the rest is @64kb/s.

Then there are 0,29€ per minute and 0,19€ per message. And all that for a base price of 22,95€. I'm not happy <_<.

Yeah, but Mini-Me, all the cool kid's have iPhones :P

As a comparison, I was paying £20 a month before, for 600 mins, unlimited texts, and zero internet usage. I'd say I got a pretty good deal, especially since I hardly ever go above 200 mins worth of usage.

Mac - Media, better Graphics/VRAM ratio, stable hardware.

iPhone - for the time being you can say that there is a virus-free platform.

What is your argument against Apple Products, MM?

People need iOS as much as they need the Android and need a Mac as much as they need a good PC.

gallery_1_3_221376.gif

Edited by iMaster

Apple produces stuff no one needs. But they are that cool that one wants to need them

I agree with Mini-Me... :D

Blackberrys ftw! B)

I agree with Mike I have an iphone one of the best things I ever bought. :D

Having had it for just a few days now, I would say the same thing. It is by far the best phone I've ever bought.

This is a slippery slope, I can see myself buying more apple stuff, despite the $$$$ it costs. :lol:

What is your argument against Apple Products, MM?
That you pay for their name. Apple makes their stuff more expensive than it has to be. And even further, in still a lot states Apple restrains the usage of their phone to just one operator.

Blackberrys ftw! B)
Nokias ftw. :D!

That you pay for their name. Apple makes their stuff more expensive than it has to be.
I would always agree that their stuff is over priced. But they aren't going to lower it as long as keep having people buy their stuff at it's current price.

I'm not quite up to date. I bought a 32GB 3GS (I was lucky to find a band new sealed one for a decent price). I'm well happy with it though, definately the best phone I've ever had.

Sign in to follow this