:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Could it be possible to start the time travel sequence when the Delorean hits 88 instead of starting at 80. Like do that for the BTTF 1 and 2 cars then leave it for the BTTF 3 and RR deloreans(start the sequence for these cars at 80)

Edited by Silnev

There was a very long discussion about this somewhere, it was decided best to make effects start as they start now or somewhere around 83 or something, if I remember right. Definitely not 88, anyway

I think it depends on the circumstances. In an even area for temporal displacement the car only starts time traveling at 88 miles per hour. But after a lightning strike, which could possibly exceed its needed power the DeLorean started having premature time travels.

The only problem I have is that the delorean time travels too fast from 80 - 88 and it kind of makes the "lightning run" anti-climatic.....

As soon as I saw the title of this topic I thought, "Someone didn't use the search bar..."

I couldn't find the search bar. Only after I posted this I'd realised that this his been done so yeah.