Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Parking Fines

At the weekend I drove into town to go to the bank, I parked down a side road where only myself and 1 other car was parked (it's a 30min max stay, but, its not like cars were queing up to park here).

I went on my merry way to the bank, returned 40 minutes later I got back to my car, the nice traffic warden had deposited a yellow sticker on my window, ordering me to pay a penalty of £50, since they are so generous, if I pay the fine within 14 days, I get 50% off, reducing the fine to £25.

So today I went down to the local council office to pay the £25 fine, which I paid, in 1p coins, 2500 1p coins to be exact, which took them about 45 minutes to count. Yeah, it was petty, and childish, but I feel better that I was at least able to vent my frustration.

Traffic wardens should be shot at birth. The End.

Lol. Then don't park longer than 30 minutes :P

Don't get me wrong, it was a valid ticket. I was just frustrated that I was only 10 minutes over, and they'd already stuck a ticket on the car, despite the face that there was only 1 other car parked down the street, it's not like there was a massive queue of cars waiting to park there.

At least yours was a parking ticket. I have a DUI ticket from 3 years ago that I still haven't paid, so now I have a warrant out for my arrest. Nice, huh.

OUCH DUDE! :blink::o:eekout:

Sign in to follow this