Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
SCULLY

hoverboard model that works.

Oh crap are they gonna sell it I want one!

He should have showed if it still floats if he moves it back and forth. Magnets is all it is there, imo

Whoa dude!! that is wicked!!

:o

oh my gosh 0_0, I really hope we can ride this because then it'll actually be 2015 and I'll be a part of an era of hover boards.

uhm that thing couldnt hold the weight of a human being :P

This hoverboard does work and and is indeed floating, but that's because it's above a magnet. The BTTF hoverboard works with the Earth's gravity, and no human is capable of creating such technology especially in a skateboard, well not yet at least.

Transportation technology that uses such principle and technology does however exist -- there are trains of such kind (I recall trembling like f*ck as a kid when I first rode on one, I mean seriously the train literally floats from the f*cking track LMAO). I'll be surprised if we'll rely so much on such technology sometime in future that we'd turn all roads magnetic. Yeah, that would be a dream! XD

Or make it flip. Or increase the power of magnetic field so much it would rip off the watch from your hand.

Sorry people the hoverboards not movie accurate so...... Lol dont you just hate that line.

How is hoverboard not movie-accurate?

The pads on the bottom where incorrect, the wasent any sparkly material around the edge, there wasen't a hole or black circle at the front for the up-rite handle and there were no Mattel Red stars. dam I hate being a geek sometimes.... Not really :P bet i've missed something on there.

It's still a hoverboard, 'cause it actually hovers.

Sign in to follow this