:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Song title help

Hey guys,

yet again I have an extract of a song I don't know and need your help to identify it:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

EDIT: OK, Mike suggested to give you half of the song this quite short extract is from, so there it is updated first post). This obviously is a cover of a song, and I'd like to know the original one ;).

EDIT2: Change of mind, I embedded a youtube video...

Use Shazam, the iPhone app.

Gimme an iPhone :P. If you can suggest a similar app for Symbian, I'd try that.

Gimme the short version, I'll try to identify it.

Unfortunately Shazam is a bit too accurate, it recognizes the song as Zeigt Mir 10 (Explode 3; Video Mix)

Edited by iMaster

Yup, too accurate. You still want to try the cut version?

Yep.

OK, there we go:

*snipped urls*

Is it OK like his or would you prefer them embedded :P? The highest possibility to recognize the correct is as far as I see it with the shortest extrac1 since that's like the original. 2 and 3 have them singing along, so that might end up in the wrong one...

Edited by Mini-Me

It shows ma e 404. And I need about 15 seconds.

Of course, dumb me. Fixed the urls.

Are you sure this is a cover? Sound like an original to me. And To Shazam too, it identified it as Zeight Mir 10 again.

I'm not sure but assume that it's a cover - simply because I've already heard that extract ages ago. Maybe Shazam is programmed to output the newest match?

No... it's programmed to match the right version, I tested it with Johnny B. Goode.

Well, the original is simply called "Explode" by Jordan & Baker but is not as good as I hoped:

" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

It the got remade three years later (2005) as "Xplode 2" by Shaun Baker only:

" />

And the one in my first post is an other remake from this year with Darius & Finlay. So my problem is solved, thank you :P.

Edited by Mini-Me

Ok, digging out this old topic yet again to ask for your help... who can help me identify that song?

" />

EDIT: See the video description for the text that I understand.

Edited by Mini-Me

When I just saw on TV she released a new song called "Geronimo" 2 days ago I was hoping the song I search above would somehow be releated, but sadly that's not the case. But I'll stay hopeful as I also listened to "Geronimo" on that concert...

When it comes to identifying songs with vocals, I simply Google the lyrics. If not, I refer to the song's key signature and chords, and look for it manually. But never have I thought of using an app.

And my hope payed off, it is called "Recipe" and is the 10th track on her new album "Before the Dinosaurs". And the album art of it is not bad ;):

Aura_Dione_-_Before_the_Dinosaurs.jpg

Sign in to follow this