Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bolek12

back to the future 2f

You've never seen yourself from someone else's perspective, have ya?

I will kill myself how to not let this version 2f normally wezne Janusz and murders itself give this version pricks :eyebrow:

my name is AJ and i am 9 years old and i like bttf.When is 0.2f going to come out?

:D

B)

Edited by marty01

my name is AJ and i am 9 years old and i like bttf.When is 0.2f going to come out?

:D

B)

Its like we posted invisible comments.

OH MY f***ing GOD, you morons better stop, did you read any other posts, ITS NOT f***ing READYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my language but seriously! All of you shutup asking about 0.2f shutup, would you like to have another fail bttf mod like 0.2e and wait another year for 0.3, I don't think so!

Read!

What the hell you not suppose ask about 0.2f one day they will get mad, say screw us for not being patient, then either stop the mod, delay it for a long time or give us a version that is not complete read the dam rules

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And why would you give out your real name and age that is what if someone stole your identity, your never know. Sorry about the yelling but Im getting tired about people complaining about it!!!

CASE CLOSED

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

@ both bolek12 & marty01: this is where 0.2f is currently:

gehirn-homer.gif

Plus, you ANNOY everyone asking for 0.2f!

Mike, Mini-Me, could one of you please pin the "Rules and Regulations" topic into every single subforum??

Edited by CJ O'Hummer