Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

John Titor

um i read and understood wut you said but still dont understand the point of it.

Riiiiight. QWERTY keyboards are hard to use, not to mention learning. Back in 2150 we had all the writing and stuff done in our mind. Currently writing from a PC, which seems to come from past, even in the current time. Also, sorry for my not-perfect English, the Earth and all it's 7 sister planets use 1 united language in 2150. Time machine. The technology got invented around 2080s. The machine can practically be any given object modified to have control over 4th dimension. The object creates an environment field around itself, enough big to fit 1-2 persons. It travels instantly, to others appearing as a small ball of light appearing with an explosion and then increasing it's diameter to the point where it's size matches the size of environment field. The ball fades, leaving the field, which then dematerializes, before that equalising the air pressure/environment conditions. Or vice versa when the machine is deporting. The apperance of the machine and it's systems/features may vary, depending on travellers needs/wishes. The technology becomes widely available for 2 Earth years 'cause of a leak in Time Travel and Dimensions Research Center, set on planet 5, in Solar System, I assume it's the right term for this time.

Woaaaah.. load of bulls**t..

Point of this is, as I understand it, to prove that.. anyone can be a fictional time traveller? That John Titor failed to be a successful liar?

Edited by RG

how would he die from going through the black hole.

Black holes have the strongest form of gravitation pull in the universe. And because the "electricity" that keeps the particles and atoms of our body bonded together are no match against a black hole, we'll be "spaghettified" by its gravity if we're sucked to it. In fact, we, the planets, the Sun and all other billions of stars are all at the mercy of a black hole right now. :P

different kind of black hole

I think the right term would be "wormhole". Black holes are simply too strong and impossible to control, and how it functions wouldn't make it an ideal "device" for time travel.

My theory - John Titor is either a very bored person, who thought it would be fun to pose as a time traveler on the internet.

Or if he is a real time traveler, he is a tourist from the future, who either stole the time machine or ignored the instructions.

This whole thing is illogical. If he's real, he sucks to prove anything. So you can't return to our time line, to bring proof, 'cause of parallel universes. So that means he can't get back to his own time? AKA Sliders main plot. His whole story is just a combination of several star trek episodes, Dr Who, BTTF, and Sliders.

ya, i gues, but i dont know, star treck takes a lot of its story from theories of physist, btw he said that his time machine sample his univese alowing him to go to his univers almost exactly alike

So if he can plug in coordinates, What is all the bs that bringing something from the future causing branching universe crap. If our universe isn't erased/changed, and a new universe forms from him taking items, our universe still has the same coordinates... So lock on and bring the items here.

listen i dont nescesarily believe all this, so dont expect all the answers from me there's a site for that, johntitor.com. im pretty sure i know all the answers to your question, but im not going to give them to some one whose to lazy to research all by himself.

Sooooo... you're protecting him and you're denying you believe in him. Riiiiiiiiight...

It's called being non-one-sided. He doesn't immediately dismiss something as being true or false, that's why he's protecting him (while at the same time not believing him completely).

That's cause others are against him, so in order to protect his own skin, Kocher says he doesn't dismiss him or believe him. That's cowardly, cause in the beginning he was 100% for Titor's story.

makes me wonder as kocher said in a previous post about not being able to bring things back from the future... yet he was there and so was his time machine, both from the future... why didn't he do something as simple as bringing a photo 1 photo would have been fine , or maybe shown a photo of the outside of his car??

Meh, he won't be able to go back into his home era now anyway. If the effect of traveling back is so explicit as he states, then his future is either destroyed now or is completely different.

john titor did stae several times that he didnt give a crap wether anyone beleived him or not, so thats why he didnt bother presenting much evidence past what was directly available, he did have a job to do.

i dont think it was legit but more of what he said has happened than what hasnt.

john titor did stae several times that he didnt give a crap wether anyone beleived him or not, so thats why he didnt bother presenting much evidence past what was directly available, he did have a job to do.

i dont think it was legit but more of what he said has happened than what hasnt.

thank you for backing that up, John Titor doesn't give a s**t about people believing him, and @ i master, how could you call me being cowardly, the only reason i said im not just gonna give the answers to your questions was because, i got annoyed by people asking me the same damn question that can easily be answered by the site johntitor.com, i hate posting up the same information. I was never in full belief of this but a hell of his explanation makes sense, I don't give a s**t weather you guys are against me or not, for the love of God its not like you guys are any one that plays a big role in my life, and besides how would we know how strong the type of black holes he goes through are, he said by injecting an electron into the surface of it the machine can manipulate its gravitational pole, hense him passing through safely. thats the last answer im gonna give, if you want answers go to john titor.com

i think it was invented by the government to distract us from the real problems

Do you realize how stupid that statement was....

i got annoyed by people asking me the same damn question that can easily be answered

i hate posting up the same information.

does this mean you realize how f***ing stupid you sounded when you asked about 2f for the 4 billionth time?

ya i realized that, but i was never given answers, and i know how people kept saying look at the video on youtube, but i kept saying that it was old, all i wanted to know how the progress was, and btw i don't remember it being 4 billion times, i believe it was only 4 to 5 times, how can you call your self a quantum physicist when you cant even count.

i think it was invented by the government to distract us from the real problems

none of you have any idea what the REAL global problems are untill you watch this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3932487043163636261#

society as we know it is a complete f***ing joke and if we dont completely change the way we're doing everything we're all either going to kill ourselves with weapons or kill ourselves by letting the planet crap out.

good thing that these guys will probably have their s**t sorted and ready to roll by the time the GIANT economic crash happens, all that needs to be done is the raising of awareness as to what our future probably holds. wich is exctly what im doing here.

everyone on the planet needs to watch and understand the video i just posted

honestly earth worm, i can apreciate and daangelo the most out of this topic, because you two are both keeping your minds open, rather than others.

I don't recall anyone slamming their fists down saying FAKE! ... do you?, That's one of the things I love about humans, They are always thinking... of new outcomes and possibility's

Edited by Rave

that's correct, no one did, but the reason why i'm saying you guys are closed minded is because every answer and explanation i give you guys, you ppl don't seem to get it through your heads. Another thing, when did i ever say one of you guys slammed your fist down saying fake.

Sign in to follow this