Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

[BTTFSA]Changing initial DT/Handling

Where is the code where I can change the current date/time when I load up SA? Sorry about this question, but I'm a bit confused about how the date.cs works, or where this code is located in particular, and I don't have time at the moment to study the code thoroughly. Other than for personal reasons, this is also for one of the SA mod add-ons I'm working on. A bit of explanation about how the script works might speed my work up. :)

Yet an other topic I'm unhappy with :D.

#1: The chosen topic title doesn't say anything about the topic.

#2: The topic is in the wrong section - yes, it is a coding related topic. And yes, it is related to the mod - but these subforums are sort of only for discussions about presented progress of one of the mods.

Thus I moved this to Off-Topic and renamed it ;). Just btw.: The "Other GTA Mods" section will soon be tidied up to only hold finished or in progress mods like a showroom (And I'd like a modding discussiom/help forum - gonna ask the boss ;)).

To finally answer your question:

Without checking if my assumption is correct, I guess you're interested in init.cs

Sorry about the title, Mini-Me. Can't think of a good title for it when I made this topic.

I'll try checking the init.cs.

EDIT: And yes it is there. Thanks Mini-Me :)

For those who want to change it yourselves, too, just look for the line "0AB3: var 7 = 10212015". You can pretty much guess the rest.

Closed.

Re-opened topic.

Another question to ask: Can the handling change the wheels of the car? Because I'm tinkering with the handling.cfg right now to get an Angelo-suitable suitable handling for the DeLorean. I tried testing the original/non-slow DeLorean handling, and it learned it shrunk the Crysis DeLorean's wheels.

that's in your default or wheels i don't remember

No, it's supposedly in the vehicles.ide. Seriously, the wheels shrunk when I changed the handling. I'll try experimenting a bit, perhaps I might figure it out myself.

No.

'Ya sure? Because I tried switching between the original and the non-original handling, and yes the handling.cfg CAN change the wheels' sizes. I still haven't figured out which part does it, though.

Btw, I'm trying to make the Crysis DeLorean as fast as the pre-20100228 update DeLorean for my planned add-on mods.

Aren't the flags explained just above the car definitions?

EDIT: :google: gives a good result. But from what's written there, the wheels' size is only defined in the vehicles.ide.

Here in the Flag Data there's two flags described that double/half the width of the wheels:

http://www.gtamodding.com/?title=Handling.cfg

I already told you guys what's only edited is the handling.cfg. I'm still using the Crysis DeLorean's default vehicle.ide -- if I was using the original DeLorean IDE, I would have discovered the shrunken wheels way before I made this topic. I re-checked the IDE thrice, so I'm 100% sure it didn't change the wheel sizes by itself lol.

If only that gtamodding link Mini-Me posted wasn't broken or inaccessible, I'll definitely check the wheels width part.

EDIT: Err, never mind. I found it in the Project Cebrera website. I missed that part of the tutorial when I was reading it (I was searching for the words "wheel scale" or "wheel size", never thought of searching the rest with "wheel" only)

Sign in to follow this