Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Guys, oh and female's :P I need your help

I do make mistake. I just said that aswell. But I'm tired so I know why I've made the mistakes. That's what I was saying.

Back @ topic. I've played all hitman's didn't much enjoyed them.

Forgot to mention Battlefield 2142. It's another FPS game with science fiction mix like TimeShift.

The only FPS games I play are Half-Life (1 and 2), Call of Duty 2 and Modern Warfare 2, TimeShift, Postal 2 and BF2142. I'm more of an action-adventure/sci-fi/fantasy/horror dude.

If you're also into fantasy, EMO, like vampire games or stuff like that, you might wanna try the Legacy of Kain games. You can start with the second game, Soul Reaver. (the first game, Blood Omen, is an abandonware, hard to get and hard to run with post-Windows 98 OS's)

hmmm dosbox?

Blood Omen is not a DOS game. It's made for Windows 95.

'Ya know, what I like the most in the LoK games is the epic voice-acting. Everything the characters say is no ordinary English. I don't care how much the gameplay sucks, as long as the voice-acting is good.

My parents won't let me :(

you're 18 though arent you?

did you play Fallout 3 yet? or Mass Effect?

Seriously? My parents always let me decide what I want.

My parents went more by the Want-It?-Yep-Earn-It scenario.

.. my parents are a temporary source of food and shelter, they share their opinions with me about things i do but have absolutely no real control over anything and yet we maintain a perfectly healthy parent/child relationship.

that is the norm for people over 18 in NZ

Sign in to follow this