Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

Wish/Goal List

So when did being an atheist become like being a homosexual, Where you have to come out of the closet (like Tom Cruise in the Scientology episode of South Park).

It just amazes me sometimes. Angelo at least you don't live in a country where it's law to follow a certain religion. My cousin and uncle are forced to be muslim because of this law (they're egyptian).

Grim, here is perfect song for you :lol: :

About a wishes...

These real:

-learn how to drive a car

-speak English fluently

-get Darth Vader Supreme Suit and Transformers Masterpiece Convoy (Optimus Prime) collectible figure

-find well-payed work

-pass all necessary exams

These impossible:

-get Iron Man Armor

-be rich

-buy DeLorean DMC-12

never tell yourself its impossible to become rich or youll subconciously self sabotage your entire life.

@Angelo: i have no idea man, its alot easier for me, my country has no official religion and about 60 percent of the population are atheist or agnostic (though to be honest a chunk of that 60 percent are pagans, wiccans, jedis whatever. the census considerd them to be agnostic)

you could always sit down and explain to them exactly what it is you beleive in and how you dont want any part in their christianity (except for big things like easter or christmas if you guys celebrate them the same way we do) assure them that if the whole christian thing is true then your being atheist will not affect their chances of geting in to heaven. and most importantly make it apparent to them that you arent trying to change what any of them beleive.

NOW, if they know how to behave as decent loving famil members theyll want you to go into full detail on everything, wich will give you the opportunity to begin de brainwashing them if you choose to :D

whats this about social anxiety then? because that little scheme of mine would only work if you knew exactly what you were doing and had the upmost confidence in what you were saying.

whats this about social anxiety then? because that little scheme of mine would only work if you knew exactly what you were doing and had the upmost confidence in what you were saying.

Errr, long story. Should've never mentioned about my social anxiety. (I tend to say more than enough about stuff when tired)

i wish for 100000000000000000 tons of gold,

which i will then trade in for money when the price of gold is at an all time high

If you had that much gold, if ANYONE had that much gold, then it would lose its price and become as cheap as steel.

You have that much gold, but only sell fractions of it. DO what mom did in the forth movie of futruama.

Lemme make it better. I wish I had all the gold in the world, without loosing it's worth.

Then again, I hate things that are made out of gold for some reason..

Edited by RG

great then i wish for the death of our president :D .... for reasons i will not explain

It just amazes me sometimes. Angelo at least you don't live in a country where it's law to follow a certain religion. My cousin and uncle are forced to be muslim because of this law (they're egyptian).

True, but closet atheism in countries like ours exist because of the number of religious people dominating that of atheists, and we're basically more criticized and seen as a "more minor than minority" group due to our lack of belief in God. In my case, at first I thought it's OK to be an atheist, until college where my religious classmates like to make and whisper rumors about my atheist classmates, and even my own Physics teacher like to say evolution or atheism is bogus, that life and the universe were 'designed'.

Discussion about my atheism ends here. I recall Mike made a rule about religion-related discussion. I'll have to deal the telling-my-parents-about-my-atheism issue myself, or in a religion/atheism-related forum.

if you had all of the gold in the world it would increase in value (no one else has gold and demand for it increases for the likes of jewelry)

Sign in to follow this