Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Time travel effects

Say me everyone code of time travel effects,please :mellow:

Code of time travel effects for Sanny Builder

He must have a translator (a poor one at that). I'm guessing that when he says "Say" he means "Tell", but idk I'm just guessing.

Would help if you gave us a clue as to what you are wanting to do, for a start, are you editing San Andreas or Vice City?

And I'm guessing your wanting to edit the time travel effects, right?

Well there in the main.scm somewhere, i think if you search T_TRAVEL in sannybuilder you might find it.

I'll let someone else tell you exactly where it is, i'm not very good at code side of things

No,I don't want edit them.I want do doc which appears in certain time and in several minutes he disappears.I've done all this but without effects.I need a code of effects fire trails,three explosions and effects on the car.

Edited by Vlad

No.I've done doc which appears in certain time and in several minutes he disappears,but without effects.I need a code of TM effects.

"Thrust me" - I laughed for a minute, for two reasons, one is the misspelling, other is the fact that it was you who said it.

But really, can't it be done by using RC, or make the car go in one direction on certain speed?

*Glues thruster on emo's back and ignites thruster* :D:lol:

Speaking of time travel effects, I was also working on changing the time travel effects of the SA mod graphics-wise and, uhm, function-wise (pwnage re-entry explosions, real fire for the fire trails, etc.), then releasing them later as "BTTF SA edits" for you guys to try yourselves. Unfortunately my busy and messed up life doesn't let me have the time to continue working on them. [F*ck you, life. lol jk]

doc which appears in certain time and in several minutes he disappears

what do you mean with that anyway? are you telling us that you built a time machine ... out of DOC????

Sign in to follow this