Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

Droid or Droid Eris

Alright so I'm changing plans to Verizon, and thus need a new phone. So now I'm down to two choices: the Droid or the Droid Eris.

So I'm asking your opinions if you own one, which should I get?

I say Eris. Motorola is not that good at making smartphones.

Get the Droid. I know that Moto has been off for a while with their phone line, but seriously, the Droid is probably the second most popular Android handset out there.

I love my Droid, and the physical keyboard, while not the best out there, is a definite plus over the Eris.

There's also the fact that the Droid has more power than the Eris. It's running stock Android which gets updated more frequently than the Sense UI does, and it's easier to root.

I had a bunch of other stuff that I was going to mention, but I can't remember what it all was right now, but definitely DEFINITELY I recommend the Droid over the Eris.

...I can also say from experience that the Droid is very solid and well made and performs very well. I haven't had any problems with it at all, and I've had mine for a good 3-4 months now.

EDIT: I suppose I should specify that I opt Droid so resolutely because you have stated that it's either that or the Eris, if other phones were up for debate I'd probably have a different opinion on the subject.

Edited by Rasterwerks

If it's not an iPhone - it must be an HTC.

:D

Sign in to follow this