Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

I have given up all hope

So i therefore relinquish my ski pass and everything it stands for.

I was volunteering at a pay to race course once a week for my pass, on a day that i get 5 hours at the most of sleep. this sucks in a lot of ways. Mainly i'm not going back because there is almost 0 snow here. I wish i was saying "jeez i better get up there cuz this season rules". no. instead i am bagging the entire season right now cuz it NEVER snows here. i paid a $170 dollar deposit, but they can keep it. its so sad. now that i give up, it'll prob snow so hard. yes thats right me, its all about me. its a proven fact, if i move away it always snows harder. i will surly drive myself bonkers if i stay here my whole life and rely on this localized snowfall.

I wish I got 5 hours sleep you misserable git! I either get no sleep or worse, 17 hours sleep!

Move to the snow, or go to a dry slope! ;)

Or don't bother with the snow or snow sports cause they are for losers anyway! B)

Come over here, we've got plenty of snow. Up to 70cm deep(or high?)

man made snowfall sucks and is dangerous, and also u must be east cuz theyre getting pounded.

You could come up here to North Dakota too, we have plenty of that white sh*t for ya... In fact, I'll send some of it your way... I hate snow...

Come to Delaware, we've had like four friggin feet this year, whereas last year, about 8 inches

Sign in to follow this