Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

FPS

Anybody knows a good FPS game with a bit of Sci-Fi? I'm bored of my old games. I already own HL, so don't come with that one.

Thnx in advance!

(If ya have a good game, show a reference vid, some pictures or trailer of it)

or download the avp demo. it comes out on the 16th.

Post your specs, then I'll tell you if it will work on yours.

It worked in my Intel x3100 and currently works fine in my 4500MHD in all settings in low. If you're not using a NVIDIA card, you'll need a bit of tweaking to make the one-of-a-kind NVIDIA exclusive to work on your rig.

TimeShift is basically first-person shooter + time control abilities (freeze/slow-down/rewind time). There's also time travel, but this is only a plot-driven feature.

I used: www.canyourunit.com

It should work according to that one(I know that site doesn't support Windows 7, so that's why it would give a fail on the: OS) But futher it's oke ;)

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

That site also has other fails, such as the fact that it would sometimes rely on the name of the GPU, instead of the shaders / GPU components needed.

Post specs, plz.

Need to find a way to do that :P

Because I don't know how XD

EDIT: Wait I have a programm for that :P

EDIT1: oke, here are my specs:

ComputerSpecs-1.png

yeah great! I'm dutch n00b XD You won't understand it :P

And it doesn't show your grafic card :P for that I need to post 2 pics. To much server overload :P

believe me timeshift is epic and the actula minimum specs neede are 2.0ghz processor, 1gb ram, 8x/ faster dvd drive 8 gb or more free space 128mb dx 9.0c graphics card, dx 9.0c sound card.

Ah, it would so work on my PC only if I had a bit better graphics card and sound card as well, I guess.. :(

Didn't work. Wouldn't even install Damn illegal stuff! I'm going to buy it now. That's for sure!

EDIT: There's no f***ing place anymore where I could buy it :( Damned!

Did you get the old "TimeShift window appear fors a second then disappears and closes" problem? If you did, then getting a legal copy won't make a difference.

This is an old problem in TimeShift. The game wouldn't work on a GPU that isn't NVIDIA (that's why I called the game a "one-of-a-kind NVIDIA exclusive" earlier), or a GT series NVIDIA card. I know a workaround that would work for Intel and ATI users, but I'm not sure if it will work on yours.

I have a GT series NVIDIA :P But the game was f**ked up. I've downloaded it and the files where broken, so that's the prob :P.

But now there's no place I could buy it :(

It should be like this:

Release date(s) Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

October 30, 2007

So it should be in the stores, but it ain't :(. And there's no f***ing store anymore to buy it :(

Any other game suggestions?

I have a GT series NVIDIA :P But the game was f**ked up. I've downloaded it and the files where broken, so that's the prob :P.

But now there's no place I could buy it :(

It should be like this:

Release date(s) Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

October 30, 2007

So it should be in the stores, but it ain't :(. And there's no f***ing store anymore to buy it :(

Any other game suggestions?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10130/

Sign in to follow this