:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Morning Operator

Little help with a Cleo

Hey all,

I'm trying to learn coding in Cleo with Sannybuilder.

Well, I made this so far:

// This file was decompiled using sascm.ini published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007

{$VERSION 3.1.0027}

{$CLEO .cs}

//-------------MAIN---------------

thread 'ANDROMADA' 

014B: 0@ = init_parked_car_generator #ANDROM color 36 36 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 423.7489 2502.722 16.48438 angle 90.0 

014C: set_parked_car_generator 0@ cars_to_generate_to 101 

0A95: enable_thread_saving 

0A93: end_custom_thread 

thread 'ANDROMADA FLY' 

0129: 0@ = create_actor_pedtype 4 model #BMYRI in_car 0@ driverseat 

end_thread

The first part works perfectly, if perfectly spawns the vehicle where I want it. But the second part, the: Create_random_ped_in_car doesn't work :(. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Yeah, right, you're telling us you need to code this for school needs? Doesn't sound serious to me. Also the "Sorry, for some how I can't edit my post" seems like lies, you just wanted to bring your topic back to the surface, since all the other topics were commented after yours.

Oftopic: Padwong?

Ontopic: I'm a bit in a hurry, cause I need to learn for school too.

<_< Don't you get, that I mean next to coding this:(watch the red words).

That means that I want it quick, before my f***ing school starts again >.<.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

So you can't decide whether school is more important than learning coding or not?

Wow, someone said that he's having problems with editing.. And if you're asking for help, you should hope for answers at all, not quick answers. Want it quick - find it yourself.

Edited by RG

what you need to learn editing its simple

all you need to know is the word

and that word is the bird is the

the bird is the word

bird bird bird

the bird is the word

everybody knows that the bird is the word

Why? Nobody helped you yet. :P Or you realized that nobody will ever help you on this forum 'cause of your "my face-your ass" tactics? Oh well.

So me get this right, you have this:

//-------------MAIN---------------

thread 'ANDROMADA' 

014B: 0@ = init_parked_car_generator #ANDROM color 36 36 1 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at 423.7489 2502.722 16.48438 angle 90.0 

014C: set_parked_car_generator 0@ cars_to_generate_to 101 

0A95: enable_thread_saving 

thread 'ANDROMADA FLY' 

end_thread

if I'm not mistaken, and correct me if I am, but maybe changing

to

0129: 1@ = create_actor_pedtype 4 model #BMYRI in_car 0@ driverseat

It may work, unless I missed something in CLEO 101...

thread 'ANDROMADA FLY'
You're not allowed to declare/make two threads in one CLEO script. If you need two threads, you'll need to put the second thread in another CLEO script. In your case, there's no need for the second. Get rid of the lines of code I quoted above.
end_thread
You shouldn't be using this code in CLEO. This code affects ALL CLEO scripts, so once the game reads this code it would disable all the CLEO scripts loaded. Unless you want to make a CLEO disabler script, use the specially-built-for-CLEO 0A93 opcode instead.
0129: 1@ = create_actor_pedtype 4 model #BMYRI in_car 0@ driverseat

I haven't tried that code yet, so I'm not sure if it should be put that way. I'll test that code out once I get some free time.

Yeah, I now know that :P Sorry for not awnsering sooner. I was blocked from the server >.< But ohwell. My cleo works already. But not good, so I deleted the file, and am going to learn it later on. Starting with the easy stuff :P.

Did you have the ped appear in the vehicle? If he/she did, then I'm gonna try this code out.

I was blocked from the server >.<

I usually just reset the router or unplug and re-plug the LAN cable to bypass this.

Maybe something like this would help? Obviously you will want to tweak it.

03C0: 1@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car 

072A: put_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR into_car 1@ driverseat

Hmm, almost forgot that code existed. In fact, I used that code before.

I made a mod before called Ped Driver that "warps" the closest ped to the driver seat of the closest vehicle. I'm glad I still have it. Here's the mod if you wanna try it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?etdmgjhzjmy

For those who want a little The Ride-like chase in the SA mod, try this:

SPOILER:
  • You must have the latest source code of the BTTF mod, my Ped Driver mod, and this modified version of my Turbo Jetz mod installed.
  • Launch game.
  • Have a weapon that you can use inside a vehicle (i.e. SMG).
  • Spawn two DeLoreans.
  • Place the DeLoreans so that they're close and beside each other.
  • Set up the time circuits to a desired destination time in each time machine. Make sure they're the same destination time. Keep the time circuits of each on.
  • Refuel both time machines.
  • Press N to spawn a CJ clone. Make sure it spawns near one of the DeLoreans.
  • Press P to have the CJ clone teleport inside the DeLorean. He might try getting out of the DeLorean after teleporting there, but he'll teleport right back in afterward lol
  • Get inside the other DeLorean.
  • Set the mode to Instant Time Travel.
  • Turn off your time circuits.
  • Shoot CJ clone's DeLorean while inside your DeLorean to scare him away, make him drive fast.
  • Let the chase begin. To stop your CJ clone, drive closer to the rear of his DeLorean at the speed of least 45 mph and use the turbo jet boost (press End key) to crash onto the runaway DeLorean and cause it to time travel (note that the turbo jets need to recharge for 7 seconds before it can be used again). Turn time circuits on, and time travel to catch up with him, and you'll notice he'll drive slower this time, which makes him catch-able via foot. Do whatever you want to him after this. You can restart the chase if you want. Play a BTTF song in the background while doing this, if you wish to. :P

Never made a (machinima) vid before. Fraps makes my games lag like sh*t. I would appreciate it, though, if one of you make a video of it for me. :)

The original Turbo Jetz mod allows you to use it continuously instead of once every 7 seconds. You can use it as long as you want by holding on the End key. The one I posted is modified for the mini Ride chase.

Gonna re-post these mods at my CLEO mods thread.

Was in use, is still in use, and will forever be used. CLEO allowed GTA:SA to be the MOST moddable GTA game. CLEO will last as long as or longer than the GTA series itself. CLEO FTW.

If you think CLEO is old, Half-Life 1 still exists because of modding.

Sign in to follow this