:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
iMaster

Shout thread

Hey, Orgcon, a while back you said that you were able to boost a car up to 9000mph in SA. Well..

untitled1.png

untitled1-1.png

At ~1.250.000MPH interesting things started to happen to car, and I decided to stop before it crashes XD

untitled1-2.png

EDiT: And it did. Got bored and blew the car up, after Wasted text faded, it didn't show anything but map and hud. Oh well.

Edited by RG

I guess it should be noted that I wasn't using driving to get to those speeds, but still, I thought it would just explode at 10.000

How did you make it go that fast? Because I'd re-install SA to make it go even faster than what you got it at just to see what happens.

Edit the turboboost CLEO from KR mod so it can boost you even if your car is already in air. You should be able to figure out the rest.

Edit the turboboost CLEO from KR mod so it can boost you even if your car is already in air. You should be able to figure out the rest.

I'll try but if I fail I'll ask Blue to make me one

Might as well make the key stuck and wait 1-2 hours, if it wouldn't crash from speed, it would from running out of space for digits to fit.

ign's D2D have p**sed off all the Stargate fans, by being compleatly useless at making a game that was supposed to be released this morning at 8am, not available for download yet, its now 10:30am!

Safe to say, they must be getting a lot of angry letters, and they've just lost a few million customers! ;)

Steam ftw :lol:

Only a few hours! Nerd rage still amazes me.

www.cleverbot.com

Its an AI computer that learns by asking questions, it'll then talk to you (normaly or not normally, its random) once its got to know you better XD

I got into an argument with it after a while :rotfl:

Damn, they get smarter each day.

Everyone is different, you can't judge all by just looking at one person

-Yet different at the different times which end the same.

Sounds like a bad experience to me

-You want to become a human? Well, guess what, I want to become a robot. Want to swap?

And I thought I am a human... Oh well

-No, you are a progammed device a human created.

Best part is, that it won't let you go, if you say "bye", he'll keep on asking why are you leaving and so on. "Goodnight" seemed to wok though. Was nearly sorry to close it XD

Edited by RG

Cleverbot is programmed to tell offensive words from decent/non-offensive words. The AI is aimed for ANY audience, so saying "f*ck you a**hole" won't convince him to speak profanity despite knowing what it means. Even words like idiot won't do it, either.

Google has finally failed me, or my brain is having an overload. I swear there was a mod for SA that had the Liberty City map, but I can't find it anywhere, any topic or link that is related to it are like completely dead... This sux.

Does anyone here use Linux Mint? I'm planning to install the OS to my friend's very-low-end Twinhead laptop to speed things up for him since what's causing the problems of his XP is viruses and crappy drivers and he just needs it for internet access and other simple stuff, pretty much like a netbook.

So, I have GTA United now (it's freggin awesome). Too bad the HV mod doesn't work for it (or any other mod for that matter, really).

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

I miss the shoutbox! :(

Edited by Orgcon

This thread isn't so temporary, I guess.

By the way, is it possible to create animations in CLEO, and if it is, is there anyone good at it out there?

Yes you can (kinda), and no I can't! :( Sorry!

I've seen that Japanese coder [Ryosuke] do it.

What did you want to do? ^^

Edited by Orgcon

Short story long: There's a movie (Russian) about a flying car(see my avatar, or Google "Black Lightning"), which has pretty much the same capabilities as BTTF2 Del, but instead of wheels transforming into thrusters, they fold in and has something like wings that open from the side panels of the car(maybe iMaster could explain more, since he was kind of the author of the idea). So I thought there could be anims done and wondered if it's possible to do in CLEO.

Do I already sound like one of those non-sense modders, that make an idea and hopes that everyone else will do it for him?

Ah, here's that movie's trailer, if anyone's interested -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjibTimX-g

Edited by RG