Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
RG

Doc's age

I can see that, in the beginning of the first movie, but what if from all the clocks at once the battery stop?

When I said "not-so complicated device", I meant any not-so complicated device. Yes, a calendar (that was on my mind when I made that post, just that I used a more general term). :P:lol: And I said "bring along", not invented.

For the casual time traveler, I believe it would likely be an electronic calendar that counts not just days but also hours and minutes. With all of the temporal paradoxes, timeline splitting, time loops, butterfly effects, and other science brain-f***ing crap in his head, the time traveler may no longer have enough brain power left to calculate how long he spent outside his home time period.

There had to be 4th line in Time Circuits, indicating time how much time time traveler has spent in the machine..

Well, the time circuits might already have a hidden data generator or something that counts the number of days it spent outside its time. The thing is, since it did skip a minute in the first experiment, the time machine was always outside its home time period throughout the entire trilogy. This 4th line needs to have bit more features to be user-friendly.

If only we still have the DMC-13, the calendar would be a good add. Perhaps the SA version, which will have the DMC-13.

Sign in to follow this