:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Who wants to laugh

Yes, he is.

He was banned 'cause he did not stand to our rules. He took stuff and misused it. E.g. he converted the timetrain to San Andreas, though we didn't want him to. Or was it the Rogers? Sieve-y Brain...

:lol: fusion still very clever

Interesting that he could convert a model from VC to SA by changing all the hierarchy etc. but can't use a search engine. :lol:

It is pretty obvious that Mr Fusion was confused about how Mini-Me used Google's search engine to search within other sites, not being simply stupid. But I guess there was a bit of both.

It is pretty obvious that Mr Fusion was confused about how Mini-Me used Google's search engine to search within other sites, not being simply stupid. But I guess there was a bit of both.

That's true. I guess that isn't so bad. (At least, it isn't a case of him literally not being able to type a search word into Google)

Which is the reason why Mike and the guys no longer upload any pre-beta/alpha files to the site anymore, until most or all of the planned features are included. The pre-beta/alpha files are now available for IFT investors as well, whereas it used to be accessible to us mods only.

Sign in to follow this