:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
chico688

Computer that will run gta IV?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what would be the cheapest computer that would run grand theft auto 4? I have absolutly NOTHING that will run it. <_< I mod alot but I am a bit behind when it comes to newer games like GTA 4, and what will work. thanks

I run an AMD 3800+ dual core, 4gb of ram with a gforce 9800gt. only cost me about £200 last year. I already had a case, hard drives, keyboard mouse.

Gta IV runs fine but still takes an age installing everything like windows live and rockstar socialclub and all that bollox.

I run Core 2 Duo 3.16ghz with 4GB RAM (But I only played it when I had 2gb RAM) and 512mb 9600GT and I Can get 30-40fps on all low.

So if you want to run it on medium or high get something better than that.

thanks guys I really appreciate it. ;)

I can run gta 4, sort of on:

Radeon 3850 512mb

Athlon 64x2 4800+

2gb ddr2 800

I can run on med but the fps is jumpy because there is too little ram. I recommend 4gb to run it well.

i run fine at medium settings with some AA on

Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0ghz

Nvidia 9800gtx

4g ddr2 1066

I can sorta run it on my laptop, but i get between 10-20 on low

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz

Nvidia 9600m gt

4gb ddr2 ram

I can get GTA 4 to run on high with my 8GB ddr2 ram. and my overclock 3.2ghz 2 duo. But it lags in large areas. I did get the game to run at full speed when i put my friends 8800gts and dual linked it to mine.

Edited by archer9234

I can run it fine on my Windows 7, Intel Pentium Duo 2.0 GHz, 3 GB RAM, and Intel GMA 4500MHD (1.3 GB VRAM; latest driver) on low (with shadows disabled and some performance tweaks).