Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
CJ O'Hummer

The trunk of the DeLorean

Just thought of the scene where Doc puts his suitcase into the trunk in the BTTF1 film:

For the moment you should animate the trunk of the DeLorean to be opened/closed by pressing a button.

VC introduced an open trunk code

But theres no open door or open bonnet

SA has an open component code.

GREAT SCOTT!!!!, ITS THE VC LIMITS!

DAM DAM

We really need to find a person who is so good at HEX editing, they could rewrite the entire game engine and remove all the limits like the 2 custom sounds only in the main scm thing. GOD I HATE THAT!

Edited by BTTF Forever

That's not possible through hex editing, I guess.

And as I already told cj_o_hummer, such stuff only could be edited by having VC's whole, original source code, but who thinks R* would abandon that to us though they're still selling the game :P.

That's not possible through hex editing, I guess.

And as I already told cj_o_hummer, such stuff only could be edited by having VC's whole, original source code, but who thinks R* would abandon that to us though they're still selling the game :P.

couldnt you just ask rockstar for the original source and tell them you need it for some college exams or something

They won't allow that. You remember this is a corporation (that just got bought out by EA) so of course they have their secrets.